Question

Adry on her way to school.

Adry: "ok you got this, you have done your research, you have a strategy, it will work"

Her limo drops her off. Adry spots Marin

Adry: "Wow he is early today, perfect time to go to work. " HAY MARIN (she said walking over)

Marin: "ADRY SHE SAW ME, calm down she likes someone, don't stare don't stare"

Adry: (walks over and greats Alin, but notices Marin avoiding eye contact) "did I do something wrong, stop being negative, begin plan one" (Adry warped her arms around his right arm and pulls it to her chest) Hii Marin, how are you (she said as smoothly as she could.)

Alin: "Dod she just, OMG she is hitting on Marin"

Marin: "FRIENDS FRIENDS, SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE, WE ARE FRIENDS"

Adry: (feels his warm and comforting arm tense so bad he feels like stone) "crap is this backfiring" (let's go and talks a step back) s sorry " did I do it wrong"

Marin: i i it's ooo k (come control your self)

Adry: so I wanted to ask you someth-

Clover: ADRYKINS

Adry: "dam"

Clover: what are you doing with these losers. Any my offer for a date still stand, I know a good place, my mom can hook us up

Adry: "dam it Clover" No thanks (turns around to see Marin and Alin heading to class) "come on" wait Marin

They get to class but before she can talk to him class starts

Adry: (pulls out notes on anime romance) "ok so the arm hug is a fail, maybe he is just touchy, maybe the lean down may have a effect, but first I need to use my free time to hang out with him. A cafe is nice and he has no reason to say no0

Marin: "it's nice she wants to get to know me more, but she likes someone, I am her friend and should support her, even if it hurts"

Bell rings and Adry went right up to Marin before he could notice

Adry: Hi Marin

Marin: (surprised) Ahh (fall back into his seat

Adry: (shit that was not the reaction I wanted, do I really scare him) s sorry, can I ask you something?

Marin: S sure "and the stutters back"

Adry: I found this new cafe down the street, I want to check it out but I don't want to go alone, can you come with me for lunch?

Marin: umm "it's harmless right, she just want to feel safe"

Adry: "that's not a go sign, ok time for the anime move" (she leans down slightly so Marin gets a view of her face and the upper part of her chest) Pleeeeeaaase Marin.

Clover: I can go with you

Adry: no thanks, (looks at Marin) pleeaaase for me.

Marin: "DONT STARE DONT STARE" (looks away avoiding looking in her Direction) o ok

Adry: "he sounds like am forcing him, and the lean was a bust" you don't half to if you don't want to.

Marin: I it's ok I w will go, I d don't m mind

Adry: "he looks so uncomfortable, don't focus on negativity, he agreed you can work with this." Ok follow me, (she went to grab his hand but he stuck them in his pockets) "ok that hurt"