Marco and Jada De la Cruz

One night while I was in bed trying to sleep i felt Marco's arms around me as he began to kiss me. "Baby your so sexy and beautiful". Thanks baby but we should get some sleep we do need it for tomorrow morning. I said but he was listening but he wasn't paying me any mind as he grind up against my ass feeling his dick getting hard i blushed as he kissed me again this time on my lips feeling his tongue break through my lips I moaned softly as his hand went in my dress gropping my breasts. Oh baby I'm so turned on. I said as he looked at me with those horny hungry eyes like he wanted to give it to me good and hard and that was what I got as he got up to take off his pants and underwear now he's naked making me blush again even more then before, whoa baby your..big? He said with a sinister sexy smile on his face y-yeah I want Marco please fuck me. He smiled before climbing on the bed on top of me sweating and blushing looking down at me oh Jada your..so beautiful I can't control myself anymore! He pulled my night dress up showing my breasts and stomach and panties which he took off they were on the floor now which I thought would be on the bed but I guess he put them there were i couldn't get them, he then spread my legs open his dick was huge with per cum leaking over time he then went inside me but this time with out a condom on. Oh Jada yes! Oh yes I feel it it's so tight and sweet Ohhhh~ Marco baby yess Ah ah ah yes~! Three to five more thrusting inside me we were close to our ends oh Marco Marco Marco Marco! Yes Jada i-i can't hold it back anymore!! I'm gonna cum! Ahh YESS DEEPER BABY OH! I screamed Blushing think if the maids heard? He asked biting his lip smiling at me us of course they  did I bet they're all at the door listening and blushing about this. We took a deep breath trying to catch our breathes as he withdrew from me laying next to me i love you so much I love you too Marco he held me close to him hearing his heart beat made me feel happy that my joy and happiness and love was alive but of course little did I know thing were going to get even more crazy.