Familia

Marco and Jada were feeding the babies until Marco's obsessive thoughts about her kicked in:*wow she's beautiful and so damn sexy I want her what am saying? I do have her she's mine now. I couldn't be more happy* Marco finished his bottle he's taking awhile to burp he then burped good boy momma's boy burped there you go. Jada? Yes baby? I love you so much I love you too now we have to hurry up so we can give everyone their script for our new movie what movie babe? This one he put Marca in her crib and showed a poster Taboo? Yup together we can do this baby I've been planning this since you were pregnant I see..so any action in it? Yup plus you can be my wife in the movie huh, that is great but um baby what about the babies? Don't worry about it mi amor I'll find our babies a role or two he kissed me as went to put the poster on the wall. I wake up the next day ready to play with the babies they were up watching their daddy work out hey handsome,oh morning sexy I see you missed me yup so workin out for the film I see. Yeah plus I wanna look good for you baby I love you aww Marco I love you too baby I kissed him the twins were watching us baby the..kids he turned to see them Hi babies daddy's little girl and boy doing good? He said giving them their bottles I love them..so much i know you do that's what makes you a great daddy he smiled at me kissing me i felt the warmth of his sweet, soft lips i want your me too baby.