Congrats Mr and Mrs De la Cruz

After going through everything it was time for my ultrasound the doctor put cold jelly on my belly ok Mrs de la Cruz oh my. She said smiling what is it? Is everything ok? She almost broke down in tears congratulations Mr and Mrs De la Cruz your pregnant with twins! Marco got up to see our babies hugging each other he then cried when he saw them our- babies.. Jada our babies their so small. Well you 5 weeks so yeah their small we'll come in three weeks to see how things are going ok? Yes thanks she left Marco was still crying he held me when we got back home baby I'm so happy. I'm going to be a Papa! He kissed me we went to tell everyone they were happy that I was pregnant with twins i then felt my heart melt at the touch of Marco kissing me. After three weeks the babies got bigger of I'm not a normal human I'm a Diamond so of course when gems have babies they form like normal human babies but different after finishing up the ultrasound Marco saw how big our babies have grown he smiled as he kissed my belly their growing mi amor. He said looking up at me I know Marco.. I have been thinking and we should wait until the babies are born to know their genders I was thinking the same thing babe he smiled at me rubbing on my belly I could not believe that I was having twins but I was and I was happy about it nothing made me feel more happy then to see happiness and joy and love in Marco's eyes. I love you said Marco while we were in the shower together I love you too baby we kissed then I felt the babies movements I giggled we love you guys too yeah every single part of two is a part of both your mother and me said Marco hugging me from behind we got out the shower getting dry and dressed for bed but I started to feel..hot like in heat hot Marco looked at me and smirked I see you reach that part of your pregnancy..in heat. Marco I-i- it's ok sweetie every woman go through this during pregnancy and I'm here to make it better he climbed on top of me with me being six months he didn't mind my bump for we had sex during the pregnancy before so it didn't bother us that the bump was here he entered inside me Oh baby yes your tight the babies are doing it I'll be loose once I give birth. Until then let's enjoy it he said biting his lip looking at me after sex we went to sleep i felt good about myself I know that Marco loves me, my body and the babies.