Marco De la Cruz obsession

Jada's POV
As I left Marco's dressing room I felt my heart throbbing thinking about him he sent chills up and down my spin and I feel warm inside. "Mrs De la Cruz?" Darla snapped me out of my thoughts exactly at the right time because it was show time for us. "Yes Darla what is it?" "Señor De la Cruz wants you to practice the lines for La Llorona with you being the first African American woman to try out for a Mexican role and story." "I don't do much but sing and dance with him that's all, along with some lines". I had my dress where I was the village girl who knows of a handsome mariachi who is seduce by a temptress who takes him away from his family and friends. "Ok folks let's do this!" Said Marco "Marco... I.. I'm having trouble with not thinking about..him." he smiled then kissed my forehead "Don't worry mi amor he's far from here, from you..,from us our familia there's nothing to worry about." "Ok babe let's get started." After rehearsal Jada was tired and exhausted but Marco wasn't he wanted her sexualiy she was the only thing that will burn his passionate and determined energy to make the movie which he calls 'perfection' she knew that he would want sex and oddly as sleepy as she was she wanted him too and more she can ever realized but she what didn't know was that she was feeding into his obsession with her.

" After rehearsal Jada was tired and exhausted but Marco wasn't he wanted her sexualiy she was the only thing that will burn his passionate and determined energy to make the movie which he calls 'perfection' she knew that he would want sex and odd...