Chapter 4: Pregnancy hormones

It was 5 months into the pregnancy. Tomorrow Zak and I go to the doctors to see what were having. All me and Zak do is fight over the stupidest and littlest things. "Zak." I yelled from my office. "What do you want my little pain in the ass." He said thinking he was funny. I knew he was playing with me but this pregnancy makes me snap at anything. I took a deep breathe. "When is the appiontmenat tomorrow.?" I asked calmly.  "Its around 1:30." I smiled for once we werent arguing. We were at the office. After graduation me and Zak dreamed of being paranormal investigators. Well it happened. The name is Ghost Adventures. Aaron, Nick and Mary were a part of it also. I looked over at Zak from my office door into his. "Zak." He looked into the doorway to see me. "Can we leave early and go cuddle in our bed and have one of the boys close the office?"  I asked sweetly. "Thats the best idea you had all day. Let me go talk to Aaron and then we will leave." "Ok, Aaron is closing and were off." I smiled for once it was good to get along with Zak. We needed time alone for a little and be stress free.  We arrived home less then 15 minutes later. Zak unlocked the front door for me "Thank you." then we walked up stairs, we both put sweats and a t-shirt on. "Zak." I said softly. "Yes, hun." "What do you want? Baby wise." I asked. "Well, I want a girl so it can be a daddys girl. But i want a boy so I can teach him how to build things and all that boy stuff. But whatever we have I will be happy cause its with you." I smiled "What do you want?" He asked. "I want a boy so I can teach him how to treat the ladies and spoil him, But I want a girl so I can teach her to be a lady. But same as long as she/he is healthy and its with you im happy." Soon after that we fell asleep for the rest of the night.

        "Good moring." Zak said "Good morning." I responded. We got dressed around 12:30 and headed to the doctors appointment. "We most of been tired to wake up at 12. That never happens." Zak said.  We headed to the car we drove to the doctors we were there within 15 minutes. We sighned in. Shortly after we were called in. "Hello." The doctor said coming into the room. "Today is the day we figure out what your having." He said. The doctor put the jell on my stomach, I got n/ervous so I grabbed Zak's hand. "Oh, My." The doctor said looking at the monitor. "Whats wrong doctor?" Zak started to panic. "Calm down. This usually doesnt happy." "What usualy dont happen?" I asked him. "You two are having twins. A boy and girl. Usually they show up in the beging but one of them must of been behind the other." He said. "But there healthy right?" I asked him. "Oh, Yes they are." He assured us. He wiped the jell off my stomach and we were on way.

                 Sorry its shorter then the others. Let me know what y'all think of it so far. Thanks for reading