V. Buried Alive

"Yeah, and then we find out one of you guys is working with the evil

"Yeah, and then we find out one of you guys is working with the evil." Matt said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Eva said, clearly annoyed by the entire argument. "But one of us is the killer!" Glozell said.

Everyone became quiet when Lele asked, "Oli, how did you even see it from that far?" "I have good vision." Oli explained.

"That doesn't even make any sense." Eva said.

"Oh, "I have good vision." Justine said in a sarcastic tone.

"Speak for yourself, you're the one who murdered a person." Alexa defended Oli.

"Look, it could be any of us. It could be you!" Oli said as he pointed at Glozell. "What about these two here!" Justine said as she pointed at Sarah and Arthur.

"No, zip-a-zap-bop-it-do no!" Glozell said.

"All I'm saying is Justine took out Andrea. She sabotaged the entire death machine. It's got to be Justine." Matt accused.

"I told her not to pick me because I'm stupid." Justine said.

"That doesn't change the fact that you killed her." Matt said.

"Okay, listen, listen, guys! Eva brought back a note that was with the artifact." Joey alerted them. He took the letter and opened it to see a photo of a woman.

They found out that they had to preform a seance and find all the items that the woman was wearing in the photo. They also had to tear up the photo in order for evil spirits to not sneak into the house, and when they did they received three keys to unlock the other rooms.

Of course when Alexa heard they had to do a seance she was terrified, since it was definitely the last thing she wanted to do in the house, but she tried to stay strong and not show any sign of fear since she knew that there would probably be much scarier things to come. Besides, she had already faced death once, and she probably would many more times that night, so she needed to get used to it.

She kept in mind the woman's emerald earrings, vibrant scarf and blonde hair as she went to the spare room with Sierra, Eva, and Matt.

"Look, there's wigs here." Eva said. "Yeah, there's a lot of them." Alexa said as she looked at the wigs.

"I guess we look for her hair?" Sierra asked. "Yeah, I think so." Matt said.

They all searched for the mysterious woman's wig, until Matt stopped them. "My question is for you, now that we're away from everybody else, who do you guys think is working with the evil spirit?" Matt asked.

"I don't know." Eva said.

"I think it's Joey, we're in his house! I don't trust this." Sierra said.

"I personally think it's Sarah because of how creepy she is and how much access she has to everything, but if I had to choose one of us as the person working with the evil I would say Justine. I mean, she admitted to killing Andrea on purpose. I seriously can't trust her after that." Alexa said.