Phillip! Where are you?!

"Y/N!!! Wait!!" Phillip ran up to me and kissed me.
"I-i uh," I stammered.
"I know we'll see each other soon." He winked at me and smiled a sly grin.
Woah!
I ran back to my house, not wanting to face the wrath of my uncle. I slammed the door behind me, letting uncle know that I was home.
I ran upstairs to my room.
I have everything I could ever want. Except for Phillip.
I fell asleep fast. I didn't want a single thing to happen that could ruin my day more.
*************************************
I woke up to find Sally shaking me. "Miss Y/N! It's the afternoon! Your uncle wishes to see you in the kitchen in at least fifteen minutes." Sally walked out of my room and closed the door. Wow, the events from yesterday really made me sleepy. I put on a F/C dress and brushed my hair. I ran in the kitchen to find uncle making a pot of Mac and cheese. "Mac and cheese? For breakfast?" I said. " Oh wait. It's lunch time." I corrected myself and sat down at the kitchen table. "Good afternoon, sunshine." He said. "Good afternoon...." I said back, not really knowing where this was going.
"I've been thinking. I'm sorry for my big outburst yesterday with Alexander. That must have been very embarrassing for you and Phillip." He continued. "And-" he stopped. "And..." I said getting excited. Wow! That was fast! Uncle really is allowing me to see Phillip? "I'm still not sure if I want you seeing Phillip." "Uncle! Stop leading me on like that! I don't understand why I can't see him!" I yelled. "Alexander Hamilton is my rival. I don't want his son treating you like that." Uncle said calmly. "You don't even know him! You can't judge a person based on who their father is!" I yelled again. "This is the end of the matter for now. Please don't bring it up again today." "Fine!" I fumed. "I need you to go to the market again. I need some food for dinner tonight. I would ask Sally, but you probably need fresh air." He asked me. "Fine. Whatever." I said grabbing a basket and getting out of there as fast as I could.
It was a nice, sunny day. I loved the feel of the warm sunlight. The market wasn't too crowded today, so that made me glad. I just kind of wanted to be alone today.
"Oh, look who it is," a voice behind me said.
I turned around to see George Eacker.
"George. Not today." I said, annoyed.
"Not today, eh? What about tommorow?" He said putting his hand around my waist. I started to get uncomfortable. I knew what he was doing. He leaned in and tried to kiss me.
Where the heck is Phillip when you need him?!
Wait!
George may be stronger then me, but I'm smarter.
I put my hand over his lips and looked at him smugly.
"I have a better idea. Wanna go to my room?" I said, staring into his eyes. George looked shocked. "Woah, really?" "Of course," I said, taking his hand and leading him to Phillips house. I was literally throwing up in my mouth.
When we got to Phillips house, I had a full-out plan in my head.
Phillip and I both have these two identical ladders outside of our windows when we were both kids. We still have them, actually. Phillips was hanging outside of his window. "Hold on, let me get in my room first." I said to George. "Take your time, babe." George said.
EW!!!!
I climbed up the ladder and opened the window. Phillip was on his bed, reading. "Y/N...?" He smiled and looked confused. I ran over to him and sat down, I put my hand over his moth. "Listen to me. George is harassing me. I told him that this was my house and I need you to help me. Please, Phillip!" I begged him. "Of course, Y/N." I ran to the window and said to George, "come
Up!!" He climbed the ladder and when he walked in he was immediately confused. "Wai-" Phillip then walked over and punched him. "Don't ever mess with my girl again."
I smiled and blushed.
Me.
Phillips girl.
Then I remembered how George thought we were dating and realized it was all for show, or whatever.
"Fine. Y/N, just know that one day, you WILL be mine." George jumped out of the window and ran away.
Phillip looked so mad at George.
"Hey," I said grabbing his hand. "Thanks." I blushed. "No problem." He said.
We then found ourselves talking about everything.
School.
Summer.
Parents.
Then... relationships.
"So.. why does George bother you so much, anyway?" Phillip asked.
I began my story.
"First off, George is a creepy jerk. In boarding school, me and my friends went to a nearby town for a party someone from school was hosting. My then boyfriend, Jackson, was there and was talking to George. They used to be best friends. Then, and nobody knows what, something happened to make Jackson and George have a huge fight. So, anyway, at the party, Jackson introduced me to George. I guess after the fight, George had it in his mind to steal me after Jackson and I broke up to try and make Jackson jealous." I sighed and finished my story. "Wow. That's crazy." Phillip sighed.  "It's getting dark out. I should probably go home." I said. "Oh. Alright." Phillip lead me to his window. Before I left, I kissed him.