After All We've Been Through

(Sorry I was too lazy to find a picture! 🙃)
When I woke up, the morning happened in a blur. Victoria was wearing a rainbow dress (we love a supportive sister) with an angry face. "Y/N. What the h? Did she really do that? Did she really mess with you and Will? Did Annabelle really?" She was raging. "Yeah. I'm.... It's just I-" Will walked into the kitchen where me and Victoria were and I burst into tears, falling onto the ground. "Will! I feel like this is all of my fault!" He gave me a hug. "It's nobody's fault. Nobody's except Annabelle's.
"Oh honey. It'll be alright." Victoria said.  "Yeah. I just feel like a mess." I tried to smile but it just wouldn't show.
So. As I was packing my stuff to head back to my house, I thought about what Phillips reaction would be to whatever Annabelle said to him.
He couldn't believe her.
Could he?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The doorbell rang.
"I guess I'll get it." I sighed and walked to the door. "Maybe it's your uncle coming to pick you up?" Victoria questioned. "Nah, it's right over here so I don't see why he would...." I said as I reached for the doorknob.
It was Phillip.
"Phillip! Hi!" Just seeing his face brought a smile to mine.
But he wasn't smiling.
"Is it true? What Annabelle told me? I know I shouldn't believe her... it's Annabelle for Christ sakes. But you've been here for a while. And Will is here."
"It's not true! Believe me! I-"
Right as I was about to tell him, I remembered the consequence.
Everyone would know about Will. And I'm not going to hurt him just because i want Phillip. Badly.
"Y-ye" I was shaking and tears were coming out of my eyes.
"Well? Is it true??" He growled. 
"Yes." I whispered.
"Unbelievable. After ALL we've been through Y/N." Tears streamed out of his eyes. "I loved you. I guess I was wrong." He slammed the door as I fell onto the ground.
This boy will be the end of me.