Boys and Drama

Peachy!
Annabelle is crushing on Phillip. Like, obviously.
Okay, I don't know this for sure.. but what if Phillip likes it?? He is a ladies man... girls are always up on him. But, he DID like me. He does. I better stay clear for a while and just.... take some time for myself. No drama, no boys.
I guess I could live with that.
As I'm walking down the street, I see a familiar red headed girl.
Victoria!!
Oh my gosh!! What's she doing here??I've missed her so much since boarding school!!
I run up to her.
"Victoria!!!" I yell. "Y/N!!" She yells back.
We squeal and give each other a big bear hug. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
"My grandparents wanted me and my twin brother William to visit for the week." She explained.
"Boarding school is exhausting with all the work, but I've missed you and all of our other friends!" I said. "I know, right?" Victoria thought for a moment. "Hey, are you doing anything today? My grandparents are out for today and tomorrow, maybe you could come visit and stay the night tonight!!" She asked. "That would be great! My house is a few places down, let's go ask my uncle."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I explained to uncle how Victoria was lonely and wanted her friends to visit her and how she wanted me to stay the night ( I kinda lied, but hey!)
Uncle looked really tired and sleepy so he agreed. "Sure, be careful, Y/N." He yawned.
We rushed out the door and Victoria told me not to worry about packing a bag, as she had lots of nightwear.
"My brother is going to be there, I hope you don't mind." She rolled her eyes. "No, no. It's fine!" I assured her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We talked as we walked to her grandparents house. She told me about how annoying her brother has been lately, how much she's been missing me and our friends, and her new horse, Gilbert. I told her about the dramatic book I'm reading, my crazy uncle, and how summer just started but felt like it's been lasting forever.
I know I should tell her about Phillip... and I will...later.
"Oh! Here's the place." Victoria pointed to a large house with a pretty flower garden in front. She reached inside her dress pocket but found it empty. "Argh. I left my key inside."  She started to pound on the door. "Will!! Open the door!" She yelled.  "What's the password?" He laughed from inside. "I'm with my friend!! Y/N!"
"Alright, Alright." He opened the door.
Nonononono
He's tall and cute. He has he same red hair as Victoria. He has freckles, not as many as Phillip, but he has them.
Okay, there might be some more boys and drama.