Could it Be?

"Get out of the way!" Victoria pushed her brother and led me inside.
"Vic, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" Will said and winked at me.
Victoria tolled her eyes. " Y/N, meet annoying twin brother Will. Annoying twin brother Will, meet my friend
Y/N."
"Hey." He smiled at me.
"Now lets go to my room!" Victoria said and rushed me upstairs.
She opened the door to reveal her room. It was large, with a big bed, closet, and a reading nook.
She sat down on her bed. "I am SO sorry about Will. He can be reallly annoying sometimes." 
"It's fine. I knew you had a brother, but I never really knew anything about him. I also haven't met him before, so I'm guessing he didn't go to our school?" I asked.
"No, he went to some random boarding school in Maryland. Ironically enough, his best friend lives here as well." She sighed.
What.
I almost fell over.
"Oh, maybe I know them!" I said casually. "What's their name?"
Victoria thought for a moment. "Phillip? Hamilton, I think." She said.
I jumped off the bed.
"Omg. Omg. Omg."
This can't be.
It literally can't!
"What??" Victoria looked alarmed.
"I-I'm in love with Phillip. I
think? i don't know!!!" I said.
I told her everything. How we've known each other forever, us being flirty and stuff, how I found him with Annabelle, everything.
"And I ran off." I finished telling her."
" You poor dear!!" Victoria hugged me.
"Today we're just going to relax and have a good day. Okay?" She smiled. "Okay." I said and smiled back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh gosh! I almost forgot!!" She started to worry. "What?" I asked. "Phillip is coming over today!" She said. "Huh? How could you forget to tell me?!" I sighed. "Will told me a while ago. I'm sorry."
"It's.. Alright, I guess." I said.
"Wait! I have an idea." Her eyes lit up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victoria put a fancy dress on me, did my makeup, and did my hair.
Then, there was a knock on the door.
"That's your cue! Go, go, go! And I know this part will be awkward, but do the thing with Will!" Victoria laughed and she pushed me out of her room.
I can do this. I can do this.