will you ever leave my mind? (08)

kenzo? i'm so sorry, but i need to cancel our date tomorrow. it's currently 2am in the morning and i just got home... plus mom is mad at me :{

sent.

when the text had been sent to kenzo, i instantly plopped down on my bed. i can feel the exhaustion seeping in every muscle, in every vein and every bone in my petite body. but the taste of jennie's lips against my very own lingers like leech on skin; desperate to be fed by warm blood.

i haven't stopped thinking about her since she dropped me off at my house.

and if i could, i'd want to stop thinking about her. but it's what we want that we don't get. when the last image and thought that flashed in my head was jennie, i wasn't even surprised or bothered.

it's not like this is the first she got stuck on my mind.

---

to be woken up by someone knocking on my door is something i never really expect -- especially on saturdays.

because--

1) my mother barely interrupts my sleep; especially on saturdays.

2) i don't have any choirs on saturdays.

3) i barely have friends -- no one would have the guts to come here in my house unexpectedly.

kenzo would, but i'm pretty sure he would ask me first.

my head was throbbing when i opened my eyes and welcomed the bright sun. with a groan, i sat up and lethargically walked to the door to ask mom why is she disturbing my beauty sleep. i lazily opened the door. when i saw who it was that disturbed my sleep -- my jaw dropped and every ounce of sleepiness in my body dispersed.

last time i checked, hangovers don't include hallucinations -- so, tell me why the hell is jennie right in front me?

i blinked a few times, wondering if i'm still dreaming because this is definitely not real. i had convinced myself that i was hallucinating until jennie spoke.

"good afternoon," she greeted and smiled.

i hate that my stomach plays hopscotch whenever jennie smiles. it annoys me to no end.

my mouth opened to ask what she's doing in my house, but she suddenly raised her hand to wipe something off the side of my lips.

"drool," she cooed, still smilling.

blood rushed to my cheeks, i couldn't help but feel very embarrassed and self-concious. head lowered, gaze glued to the ground, i mumbled a very, very low "thank you."

"welcome," she replied.

"s-so, what are you doing h-here?" i finally get to ask her, but i stuttered a few times.

"i wanted to invite you to have lunch with me," she answered casually.

"w-w-what?" my voice shook and no other words other than "what" came out my mouth.

jennie chuckled, probably because of my awkwardness. "c'mon, chu. accept my offer."

"u-u-uhm," i nervously fidgetted on the hem of my oversized t-shirt. i couldn't look at her beautiful face -- knowing to myself that i look terrible.

"you just woke up?" she asked.

i nodded, still not looking at her.

she chuckled again. wow, do i really look that bad that she felt the need to giggle twice?