You're Here

(I pulled out plates for ribs, and the Velveta Mac&Cheese) 'Even if they do take a while to bathe the food needs to cool down..' *sigh* (I looked at the ceiling hopelessly trying to find something, I didn't know what it was, but I knew it was something)
*Thk*
"What the-" (I walked over to the bathroom door)
*Thk**
(I start to open the door)
(Casey ran out of the bathroom like a bull) "Rerrrrrrrrrr"
"What in the-..?"
"Huh? Oh! Sorry,.." (Casey looked at the ribs) "RIBS!"
(I decided not to question her) "After dinner its bedtime"
(The other three came out of the bathroom) "But-!"
'Now I feel like a god damn mother...always the bad cop..' "No buts, go eat" (I told them trying to get my mothers plate ready)
*huff* "Finnnneeee" (Ella whined)
*20 minutes later**

(I had made sure all of the quaddrooplets were asleep and closed the door shut)
*Crrk**

(I went to take a shower) ' Just what I need for the night' *sigh* ' The water,..the feel of water consuming you...' (I got out after about ten minutes and got dressed-plopped on my bed and fell asleep, and as soon as I did I seen her, Zaymie. The girl of my dreams.)
(She smiled) "Hi again Ethan.." (Her smile was so pure that it made you want to forget everything around you just to see it)

" (Her smile was so pure that it made you want to forget everything around you just to see it)