Shoppin'&Swimmin'

*1 week later**

"C'mon, we're going shopping, you cant keep using my mothers old clothes forever" (I groaned) "I have about $357? Plus we're going swimming, so you have to come with me and my sisters"
"Okay" (Zaymie shrugged)
"We're going to pick out the sparkly star bathing suit that Molly got!" (Emma said smiling)
*sigh* 'I cant say its not age appropriate, but,....'

                     (In his mind-Zaymie)(Blushing) "No,

(Blushing) "No,...please don't get the star bathing suit that Molly has, it's...too expensive" (I lied)
"Awwwwwwwwww" (Ella and Emma whined)
"C'mon, we have to go or we're not going" (I groaned)
"Okay!" (Nancy jumped in a way running to the door eagerly with Casey, Emma, and Ella)
(I looked at Zaymie, she was fidgeting with her hands nervously) 'She probably doesn't feel too comfortable, huh?' "Hey, Zaymie"
(Her head perked up) "Hm? What is it?"
"Wanna go swimmin' tonight since tomorrow is Monday?" (I asked trying to cheer her up)
"Umm.." (She seemed unsure) "Sure!"
"Okay, then c'mon"
(Casey spoke up) "But you don't have your drivers license yet..."
(I shrugged grinning) "I am about to be a high schooler"
"In five whole months" (Ella laughed)
(I chuckled) "Close enough, haha!"

"(I shrugged grinning) "I am about to be a high schooler""In five whole months" (Ella laughed)(I chuckled) "Close enough, haha!"