Through her eyes-(Zaymie)

(I seen Ethan walking the halls thinking of something) 'He looks a bit mad..maybe I'll try to lighten his mood up,.....after all he is my protector, and basically the only reason I'm here right now, and for that I'm very grateful' "Hey, you got time to spare?" (I asked)
(He looked back behind him as if there was something there) "Uhh-yeah"
"Okay" (I was a little relieved) 'I know somethings on his mind, but he doesn't want to tell me, I better not try to make him more irritated' "Soo...wanna go eat or you wanna starve with me?" (I winked playing)
(Ethan looked at me chuckling) "Haha, sure-lets go eat"
(I walked beside him to the cafeteria) "Wanna eat in the courtyard,..we can eat there-I just found out that we can.." (I got happy) "..its really pretty there too, we can feed all the koi too!"
"Haha-yeah" (Ethan said in a low cool voice, he seemed happy now)
"Haha-race you" (I started running)
"No way!" (He tried to catch up)
"Ahahaha" (I laughed) "Imma beat you there-!" (My eyes bulged) "D-do you know who that is?"
(Ethan looked as surprised as I was, if not even more, there was a tall man in front of us with sleek grey hair, a firm harsh expression, wearing a suit, and he had his arms crossed)