Jealous Boy

(I looked at Zaymie,  she was dancing with Zackery and I was trying to get away from the girl that suddenly just grabbed me-she let me go smirking)
"Hope you had a good time" (The girl ran off laughing walking up to Zackery)
'I hate her..... ' (I rolled my eyes looking around the room for Zaymie,  no where to be found) "Huh? " (I questioned walking around)
(Zaymie walked up to me confused looking betrayed) "Why... " (A tear fell down her cheek) "Why did you dance like that with her? "
"!?! " (I felt horrified, but looked shocked) 'She doesn't know what really happened.. ' "I wasn't-"
"Don't lie to me! " (She cried,  Zaymie looked so hurt)
(I knew I was about to regret what I was about to say,  but I couldn't hold it in) "I didn't do that intentionally,  plus what were you doing with Zackery? "
(Zaymie sniffled) "Your-your suppose to understand me Ethan,.. I wanted to dance with you,  but Sami said that was dishonerable" (She cried running off)
'Sami goddammit!!' (I walked up to Sami whom was partying and grabbed her wrist making her follow me) "What the hell were you thinking?! Telling Zaymie that we can't dance together?! "
(Sami scoffed) "What are you going to do,  cry? Zaymie lives with us,  so believe it or not she holds a role of our stepsister, youdancing with her is dishonerable,  so you better keep your tail to yourself and not ruin our family name! " (Samu walked off annoyed)
(I shrank falling to the wall-Sami was right,  believe it or not Zaymie did take the role of our stepsister living with us...) 'Damn them... I hate this,  I just,.. I just want my mother back!'(I punched the wall making it crack which was not usual-the wall was pure cement covered in brick) 'Wha-what the yell did I just do?!' "D-damn.." 'How is that when possible?! '
(I backed up)  bumping in time a person falling to the floor)
"S-s-sorry... " (I wasn't paying attention, I was just staring at the wall that had a deep crack in the middle,  it followed out at least five feet)