Party

"Done, let's get to the outfits" (Sami said skimming through all the seemingly of military and skinny outfits-she picked out a dress with puffs on the side, a skinny waist, at the skirt it was cut off 3-4 inches below, a red bow shoker, the next outfit was a dark navy shirt, cut off sleeves, cut almost to the boob area, a short skirt the same length cutting off at the thighs with a black shoker, a loop was in the middle-Sami pointed to the dress with a black chocker) "I'll wear this, and you'll wear this" (She pointed to the chocker with a red bow) "And you'll wear this"
(Zaymie looked at them staring) "Don't you think they're a little,.. I don't know..... a little showy? "
"Yes, but it's for the dance" (Sami laughed)
(Creeped out) "What did you mean-The Dance?"
*sigh*
"The dance for the graduating Middle Girls, we always throw a party, and there's always a dance, we get to choose whomever we want, and so do the boys"
(Zaymie's expression changed) "The boys join too? "
"Yeah, but they choose the girls that they want, sorry if you don't know, but we're not allowed to go dance with the boys - that's pretty bad,... Especially when all those people will be watching us dance, meaning me, you, Ricky, and Ethan" (Says sternly-expression changes into a happy attitude) "Get dressed! Oh! And here's your accesserie" (Sami handed Zaymie a sugar with a bow)
Meanwhile**

'What is taking so long? Did someone kidnap them? That would never happen... right? ' (My eyes buldged and I ran into the beauty room) "He-oww, what the hell?! "
(Something really hard hit me on the chest)
Thk**
"Are you okay?! I'm sorry, I thought you were a peeping Tom... " (Zaymie looked at me sadly)
"N-no, no I'm n-not" (I said holding my chest) "What was that by the way? " 'A rock?! '
"Oh, that was my boot... " (Zaymie laughed akwardly)
"I have a weird question... " (I asked)
"What is it? " (Zaymie asked with her dress, chocker, boots, and sugar in her hands behind her back)
"What's that? " (I pointed at the slight boot sliding out of her back)
"Uh-that's my boot, haha, okay, good timing, bye bye" (She tried to push me out by ended up almost falling down) "S-so stroong-ughhhh"
"? " 'What the hell? '(I just looked at Zaymie confused, moving-she fell down) 'Good move, Ethan...'
"Oww" (She groaned rubbing her side)
"Sorry... you okay? " (I extended out my hand to help Zaymie up-she tugged at my hand pulling me down) "Hey! "
"Haha, you pushed me down so I pulled you down" (She laughed)
"Your cruel" (I fake-cried)
"Wha-no I'm not, are you okay?"
(Sami still in the dressing room yelling) "I'm almost ready, how about you? "
(Zaymie looked worriedly at me) "Ethan, you need to get ready, and I do too"
'I get what she's saying... probably wondering why I'm in here anyway.. '
"Okay, see you at the dance" (I got up and glanced at the red sugar with a bow for a second) 'What the hel-ll?! '
(I walked out walking to the dressing room for the boys, me and Ricky, he was already dressed)

 '"Okay, see you at the dance" (I got up and glanced at the red sugar with a bow for a second) 'What the hel-ll?! '(I walked out walking to the dressing room for the boys,  me and Ricky,  he was already dressed)

(Speaks coldly) "Where were you? "
(I rolled my eyes, he was a tricky person, Ricky) "Why do you care idiot, just let me get dressed" (I walked to a closet and looked something that resembled navy..)
"You're always late, you know that?" (I heard him behind me as I picked something out)
"Yep, and your nosy, I guess it travels" (I rolled my eyes walking into a dressing room) 'He's going to hold this against me... not to forget keep trying to break me'
10mins later**

(I came out looking in the mirror, it didn't looked that good, but it was doable, the theme was navy, so I didn't really care)

(I came out looking in the mirror,  it didn't looked that good,  but it was doable,  the theme was navy,  so I didn't really care)

(Ricky looked surprised, how I was dressed right now, I could almost pass for him. Except for the face I wasn't as cold, but we were triplets so that was a thing we did when we were little)
"What? " (I asked him)
"Sh... Shut the hell up" (Ricky walked away)
"Whatever.. " (I mumbled walking to the Hall where me, Zaymie, Ricky, and Sami we're suppose to meet after we finished getting dressed)
"Well, I almost thought you were a girl by all that time you took in the dressing room" (Sami grinned)
(Zaymie looked down embarrassed)
'Oh. My. God. What. In. The. Seven. Hells. Are. They. Wearing?' (I stared at them)
(Sami slapped me with a newspaper Ricky gave her on the head) "Stop" (She hit me again with the newspaper) "Staring! It's rude! " (She frowned)
(I rubbed my head) 'Talk about cruel..' "I was just wondering what you were wearing, that's all" (I wailed, I had been hit by a boot in the chest, and by a newspaper twice in an hour, now that was a little embarrassing even for me)
"Oh....Pff-boys,can't see straight" (Sami scoffed)
"What do you mean by that?! " (Ricky commented)
"Oh, nothing Ricky, nothing" (Sami quieted down)
"Um, do y'all want to go to the party now, I can hear the music even from here" (Zaymie frowned)
"Sure" (I said making sure no one noticed that I elbowed Ricky I n the back before run-walking to Zaymie for safety)