A Morning Suprise

(I was still asleep, but I could hear a faint noise,  I decided to ignore it,  and went back to sleep clearing my mind again)
______

This time I was awake, but I kept my eyes closed wondering if I would be blinded by any possible daylight)
*Crrk*
(A floorboard created over the silence)
(It felt as if someone or something was staring at me,  up close or in a distance-I felt a warm breath beside me-I still didn't open them thinking if I did something would happen  something bad)
(I felt something soft brush my lips-I now knew who it was) 'Zaymie,  you sneaky-' (I kissed Zaymie back shocking the life out of her-I grinned almost seductively) "You thought you were sly,  but I'm better at it" (I chuckled kissing Zaymie again-she kissed me back)

This time I was awake, but I kept my eyes closed wondering if I would be blinded by any possible daylight) *Crrk*(A floorboard created over the silence) (It felt as if someone or something was staring at me,  up close or in a distance-I felt a war...

________________Closed_______________

From Coomby:
                 So,  how did you like the episode?  Do you like how Ethan and Zaymie got closer - tell me your opinions in the comments!
Also,  to clear up some things,  Zaymie is the girl he dreamed about in the first ep,  Ethan is not a girl,  Ethan is a boy,  he is not a transgender either.  And this story is from the boys perspective,  the reason for this is because when you read romances they usually go into the girls perspective,  this is a little like that,  but this is from Ethan's side of view. And yes,  I do have specials and sometimes take ideas from the comment section below,  so if you have any ideas for future episodes your idea might get picked and I'll have a winner episode of who won

     And if you all r wondering,  I'm a girl,  and also,  I am NOT bi,  nor gay,  I am straight,  so please don't think I'm otherwise because of the story.

                           Sincerely,
                                     Coomby✌