SchoolDays Always

*Next day**

(Zakery snorted) "T'yeah! Oh, and we have a transfer student too"
"Girl or boy?" <Emtement
"Girl,..and she's actually pretty hot" (Zakery grinned)
"So...you get anywhere?"
(I heard all of it-I was so f*cling angry that they would talk like that I couldn't contain-I busted open the stall shoving Zakery to the ground snapping at him) "If you talk about her like that one more time, you dead you sonofab*tch!"
(Zakery looked grinning) "You gonna hurt me? Well then,..do it" (He laughed)
'He has something against me,..I don't know what it is, but I know it's something' (I let go)
(He spread his arms out freely and grinned-Zakery pinned me to the wall by the neck laughing) "You make me laugh, think again before you try to hurt someone like me"
(I was surprised, but I knew I had to cover it up) 'If I show that I'm shocked by this he's gonna go for me' "Try it" (I grinned) 'I have to try to break him or he'll break me' "Try to hurt me"
(He picked up his fist not realizing that he loosened his grip a little holding my neck)
'Knew it!' (I caught his fist twisting it backwards) "Thanks" (I went to wash my hands and walked out) ' So irritating..why does he always do that to pretty girls? Talk bad about them...Emtemet, I need to find him-everyone knows that he's the kid of the nobility, so he won't be close to get to..' (I walked the halls, it was time for our hour break so I had about forty-five minutes left)