Out Cold? Or not?

This episode will be long, also a little cheesy, this is to make up for not updating in a month,
                               Coomby

10 minutes after walking**

"Ethan..? " (Her voice sounded weak,  but hearable)
"Yeah? " (I kept walking looking back at Zaymie)
"Why am I on a piggyback? " (A hint of confusion was in her voice)
'Damn.... what am I suppose to say? She fell asleep so I started to walk her to her room? Where is it anyway? ' "You fell asleep... by the way which number is your room? "

(My fathers mansion was at least a few thousand feet in each floor)

"I think 856 floor twelve? " (Zaymie asked filling in her answer)
'This is going to the a while... ' "Okay..." (I tried to sound confident)
"Ethan..?? "
"Huh? "
"Can I ask you something? " (She sounded nervous)  "Please,  I know that your Dad says that your always busy and that you hardly have time for a lot of things,  but please? " (She looked down past my shoulder)
(I was both shocked and confused) "I never said that I was busy! " 'Dad,  what the hell dis you do? '
"But-" (Zaymie spoke hesitating)
"They were lying to you,  I'm never busy-I don't even know why my Dad would tell you that,.. unless" (I was onto something,  I knew it)
(Her voice saddened deeply)  "Unless he wanted me to stay away from you.."
(I tried to reasure Zaymie)  "Hey.. it's okay,  I won't stay away from you until the day I die" (It took me a few seconds to realize that that had come out wrong)
(Zaymie looked at me blushing nervously)  "U-uhh"
"What,  no,  that's not what I meant! " (I tried to cover it up)  'Damn me' "Y-you know what I meant,  don't you? "
"Yeah,  but..... can I please ask you something? "
"Sure,  ask away" (I replied not knowing what she would say)
"I... I heard a strange noises that came from beside me room last night,  it sounded like scratching... " (Zaymie looked worried)
"Oh,  that might be the dog,  Boulder-my sister Sami's dog,  he's a boxer,  and he scratches at night so,.. -"
(She cut me off) "That's not what I meant,  I meant.. -" (Zaymie yelled)  "It gets closer to my door every night,  and-and I get scared,  so... can I sleep in your room tonight? " (She was partly biting her nails frowning)
"Yeah... " 'This is so nerve-wrecking, I would ask why she's like this,  but I know she's scared,  so... ' (I smiled nervously)  "Yeah,  just take a shower and eat before you come,  okay? "
(Zaymie smiled relieved) "Thank you Ethan.. "
"N-no problem" (I blushed)
"Also-.. " (Zaymie's face was full of curiosity)
"What is it? " (I turned to Zaymie facing her-she was standing now right in front of me)
(She gently took my hand and placed it on her chest-I was shocked)
'What the---???? '
(She looked at me now) "Can you feel my heart? Can you feel how fast it's beating? Why does it do this everytime I see you? Is this normal? "
(I was speechless)
(She looked down sadly)  "You don't have to answer if you don't want to... "
(I took the bold move and kissed her)

(Zaymie looked shocked, but didn't push me away, instead she kept going) (I kissed her again and she did the same to me,  finally I pulled back wiping my wet lips-I had to for her sake or I would go out of control-it was summer, so we would have a...

(I kissed her again and she did the same to me,  finally I pulled back wiping my wet lips-I had to for her sake or I would go out of control-it was summer, so we would have a new start though.. Starting as the day before which meant I was now a High Schooler,  and so was she,  but we were also in the hallway,  and I didn't want anything bad to happen to her for what we did, we now knew that we loved each other and couldn't hide it,  but we had to,... for Zaymie's sake.)
(Her breath was fast and she sounded a little seductive) "E... Ethan? "
(I looked at Zaymie)
"Yeah? "
(She grinned) "See you after dinner"