Old faces new problems

Bree woke up and instantly she was on her feet to take in her surroundings. It was dark, damp and smelt horrid. A shapeshifter  hide out.  She was in a prison cell that was completely empty besides her.

She looked past the bars and saw 3 computer screens that were beeping and  showed pictures of her family, some of her, there was a body scan picture that had small numbers and writing on it.  Bree saw 3 people in the room, two males and a female. The female was about her age, when the girl turned  smirk at her she saw it was Rreese. The two males she didn't recognize.

One had short brown hair and a blue hoodie and that was all bree could see of him because he was facing a screen, he looks about 10. The other male was about 8 years old with long wavey hair which was dark in colour and he had dark blue curious eyes.

When the 8 year old looked at her his eyes widened in fear when he saw she was awake and he nudged Reese who glared at him

 "What" she snapped 

 the young boy pointed at bree.

 "Well! What are you waiting for, go get him!!!" She snarled and bree frowned and hoped she never talked to her brothers like that. " Termite" Reese hissed at the boys retreating back.

Then Reese turned to her "Well our guest is awake"

Bree  tried to use her powers to blast Reese but nothing happened, fear ripped through her as she tried and tried to through body blasts but nothing happened Reese laughed at her confusion and fear.

 "Did you really think we would let you use your powers,I thought you were smarter than that"Reese scoffed "that cell,is lined with an electric current that cuts all super powers off at the source"

" whAt do you want" bree growled 

 "Well we wanted to offer you a deal but you didn't take so.. We go to plan B"

 "Which is?" Bree asked nervously but tried to sound indifferent Reese smirked at her. 

 " you'll find out but first there's someone I want you to meet"

Reese stepped away from the door and where she was stood was someone very familiar to bree, she gasped.

"Hello bree" 

"Sebastian?!"

" oh so you two know each other, that's great" Reese clapped her hands "I'll leave you to catch up" Reese left the room taking the other boy with her.

"How did you get out of prision?" Bree demanded whilst Sebastian stalked towards her cell. 

"Reese set me free after we told her what happened, now we are working together to bring down the Davenports and the super heros, using your bionics agianst you! "

Bree's eyes widened as she realized what he was saying. "The triton app won't work we have blocks that prevent it being used" she said 

"That was before we updated it, oh bet Reese didn't introduce her brother miles but he is a tech genius we've been working together and now it's ready, you should be honoured your the first person to test it "

"It won't work, just try" bree had never been so glad she didn't have a chip to corrupt

"Oh I beg to differe" with that Sebastian left and then two minutes passed and the door opened as Sebastian and she was guessing miles came back. In that time she figured that the circet that stopped her powers would be interrupted if the gate was opened but she couldn't open it herself, she had to get them to open it... (Wasn't she glad she took physics)