(20) not edited

/JISUNG/

It was a three hour drive to Seoul. Chenle said he had a surprise for me and I was really happy. My mom called a couple times but stopped after we told her we were fine and there was no need to keep calling.

Two of the hours were spent of us playing games while we switched who drove every 30 minutes. The last hour was spent sleeping and being lazy.

I started to get excited when we passed the city border line. Tall buildings and people came into our vision. A lot of people. I rolled down the window and stuck my head out. It was the first time I had been to Seoul in about ten years. That was only to bury my grandfather who died working there. I don't remember him well.

Chenle turned on the music and we started singing along to EXO's Kokobop, my favorite song. It was at full volume and all the windows were rolled down. Some old ladies looked at us like we were insane but that's okay because we are.

————————

We arrived at a small café about five minutes later. It was on the corner of a busy street, flowers from red roses to orange mums covered the exterior. We parked the car and walked up the small wooden stairs and into the cafè. A small lady came up to us and offered us a glass of water. Chenle shook his head no and we found a place to sit in the corner.

"So what are we doing today besides my surprise." My eyes brightened. This place was really pretty but the prettiest thing was the person in front of me. I stared at his face waiting for an answer.

"Your surprise is at 12:30 so we have an hour." He checks his watch.

"Great! Let's eat and then talk before going. I'm so excited!" I jumped up and down in my seat like a child. This is the most fun that I've had in a month and all we've done is gone to eat.

"Stop being so adorable, it hasn't even started." He laughs at me before getting up to order our food.

When he comes back I take my food and we sit to eat for the next twenty minutes.

————————

"Let's go! We have a store to get to and then your surprise, you're gonna love it so much." Chenle smirks at me before opening the door and walking out of the café.

"Of course I'm going to love it. I'm with you." I take his hand and walk to the car.

We drive a couple minutes to a store in gangnam. He blindfolded me so I can't see a thing. When we get out of the car he holds my hand and carefully walks me up to a door. We walk a few minutes and into a certain room where he takes off my blindfold.

I look around for about three seconds before processing where we are. My eyes widen and fill will happy tears. We are in the SMTOWN building. Merch and life size cutouts lay all around us. I look over at my boyfriend to see him smiling widely.

I giggle in excitement and hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much!!!" I kiss him slightly on his cheek before pulling him to the EXO section.

"You're welcome." He yells as we run.

I see a Baekhyun standee and immediately skip to it. I pull out my phone and take a picture.

"He's my favorite." I blush slightly and Chenle grabs my phone to take the picture for me.

"Do you want to buy an album?" Chenle asks.

"Hell yeah!" I hug the standee once more before running towards the albums. I grab their newest album "Universe" and then ask Chenle to hold it while I pick a shirt from the clothing rack. It's a black t-shirt that says EXO on it.