(21) epilouge

/JISUNG/

It had been two years since Chenle and I started dating. Jaemin was almost fully recovered. He had started dancing a couple months ago and he has been doing really well. All thanks to Jeno who had helped him along the way.

Mark was happy and spent a lot of his time in Donghyucks care, who had dropped his girlfriend, she was cheating anyway.

Chenle was in his second year of college and I had just graduated highschool. We even bought a home together a few months before my graduation thanks to our mothers who decided it was the best for us. They payed for my college tuition and everything. I'm truly grateful to them.

To say I had grown a lot is an understatement. I had grown emotionally and physically. There's one person I'm truly grateful for and that's Chenle. The one who had supported me the most. The best boyfriend in the whole wide world.

————————

"Chenle....." I said as my boyfriend and I sat outside on the rooftop.

We decided to have a heart to heart talk with each other and what's better than the roof?

"Hmmm?" He holds my hand as we look at the gleaming stars.

"You know I love you, right?" I look him in the eyes. He nods showing a small smile.

"But do you love me back? As much as I love you?" He squeezes my hand.

"Of course." He says, his smile getting bigger by the second.

We sit in silence. A comfortable one. The sound of crickets and cars in the distance fill our ears. It lasts  a couple minutes before I break it.

"Why do you love me?" I look dramatically at the sky and then at him.

"Because you're you. You're Park Jisung." He pulls my closer and I lean on his shoulder.

He knows just the right moves to make. I think to myself.

"But why am I so special? What's so special about me?" I look up to him. I don't think I can last ten seconds without staring at him. He's just so perfect.

"To be fully honest, at first I didn't know either. I didn't know why I was so attracted to you. I guess it's just everything. Everything about you is just so perfect." He runs his hand through my hair.

"Thank you. Thank you for saying that. I dont understand what you find 'perfect' about me, theres nothing special, but thank you." I smile genuinely.

"You're welcome Jisung." He pulls me closer and hugs me tightly.

"I love you, so much. I don't know how to make you understand but I hope you will find out soon. I've already told you how much I love you and how perfect you are. Only you, yourself, can make you understand. It's now your job." He says and holds me tighter. I don't answer but sit. I sit in his arms.

We sit in silence for the next hour. It was the most comfortable silence we could have ever shared. My eyes had even started shutting by themselves until Chenle spoke up.

"Do you want me to show you how much I love you?" I gulp. I know what he meant.

"What do you mean?"  I blurt out, eyes wide.

His eyes search mine for a couple seconds and that's all the urge he needs to grab my face and gently bring me closer. He lingers there for a second staring into my eyes before closing his own and taking his lips in mine. It was different then our normal kisses. It was gentle but also passionate.

He grabs the back of my head and gently places me on the roof panels, getting on top of me. My hands make their way towards the back of his head and I start to play with his hair. When I open my eyes I see the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my eighteen years. The man I've loved since I was eleven was kissing me. It had been years and I still hadn't come to reality.

I smile into the kiss as I close my eyes again, not bothering to think anymore but to cherish this feeling. It's one of the best feelings a person could have. The feeling of being loved.

His hands reach down and grab the collar of my shirt. My eyes widen. What is he doing? We separate for the first time in minutes.

"W-What are you doing?" I stutter.

"Didn't I say I was going to show you how much I loved you?" He smiles and starts to take off my jacket.

"I didn't think you meant like this." I was scared in the moment but gradually relaxed as I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Do you not want it? Cause I can definitely show you in another way. If you don't want this I can stop-" I shut him up by kissing him.

"Show me. Show me how much you love me. I don't mind." I say and take off my jacket.

"I will but you do know we're on a rooftop right? Shouldn't we go inside?" I forgot about that.

"Uhh...yeah. Let's go inside." I laugh awkwardly.

He takes me inside the window to the house and leads me to his bedroom before laying me down on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He smiles, his eyes showing compassion but need. I think for a moment. We were old enough but did I really want to do this?

I nod.

"Of course." I wanted to do this. I loved him.

"I love you." He whispers before kissing me again. This time in many other places. Places I had not yet been kissed before.

"I love you too." I say and smile.

He's mine. Zhong Chenle is mine. Something I would have never imagined. But I'm happy.

I'm so fucking happy.

/THE END/
————————

SO i got some inspiration and i think its a perfect way to end it

ofc its not sexualizing...is it?? they're eighteen and older in the story and i wrote nothing farther than a kiss. hopefully i didn't mess it up.

i've been wanting to end it and i just didn't know how but i think this is perfect way so hopefully you all enjoyed this AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT HOLY CRAP

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME JUST LEAVE THEM HERE AND I WILL ANSWER. THEY CAN BE PERSONAL OR JUST SOMETHING YOUVE BEEN WONDERING.

in a couple months i'll probably look back at this and say...."how cringey" but for now i'm going to leave it

cause i like it ;)