First step

-recap-

Jin P.V.

It started pouring out of nowhere and we cleaned up immediately.

"Where is y/n," Jimin asked concerned.

Of course, he was.

"Maybe she is at the car already." Yoongi covers himself and Jhope with his jacket.

RM didn't have anything so I handed him my sweater.

Jimin grabs me by the collar and looks at me.

"What are you doing here still y/n is out there and there is thunder still." He screamed at me knowing that it was my duty to go get y/n.

I nodded and went to look for y/n.

"Jimin you come too," I tell him and he immediately follows as the others clean up and head to the car.

The lighting got stronger and as did the rain.

I couldn't see anything and look at Jimin who was behind me checking every corner.

I wanted to go back but Jimin looked determined to look for y/n.

"You continue looking and I will bring the car back to this corner call me when you find y/n and your location," I yell through the rain and he simply nods.

Jimin P.V.

Where can y/n be? We have been looking almost every corner and everywhere. I made it to the bathroom.

"Y/n!" I screamed hoping for a response.

"Jimin!" I hear a familiar scream and there y/n was crying walking around.

Y.N. P.V.

I didn't want to stay in the bathroom waiting for someone to come so I decided to try to overcome my fear and started walking around.

Walking around I felt the tingling sensations in my feet and felt cold as water poured all over me

I hear a scream not the one I would have expected and turned around seeing him.

"Jimin!" I scream.

-end recap-

Being carried bridal style was not what I expected from Jimin.

However, what happened before was even less than I expected.

"Y/n are you okay?"

He came up to me drenched almost as much as I was. However, it seemed as if he didn't mind getting wet.

I nodded unable to speak. Still frightened I couldn't muster up the courage to speak.

It didn't seem like I needed to speak he brought me to his chest.

I instantly felt warm.

I couldn't describe how I felt it was a sense of reassurance.

The feeling I felt was not the same I could describe with Jin or any of my brothers.

I believe he felt the same way as I did.

He lifted my chin up and looked deeply into my eyes to which I returned and tried to find an answer to what is happening.

I could see him blushing it made me blush even more.

"Oppa?" I muttered to which a smile spread through his lips.

Jimin pulled me into a kiss.

I couldn't help but close my eyes.

The warmth, I felt it run through all my body.