Talk

-recap-

The girl next to me nudged me and passes a note.

He so was blushing towards you. Are you guys dating? If you are that would be so cute.

-later on-

It was time I had to talk to Jin I was not sure whether he would be mad or sad. But I had to do it. Jin was like my brother. I can't harm him. But I know he deserves so much better. Namjoonie can provide that.

I looked towards our spot and saw them all seated talking.

"You ready?" Namjonnie grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I nodded and smile.

"More than ever here I come."

We walk towards them and they all smile.

"Hey, Jin we need to talk."

-end recap-

"What's wrong y/n?" Jin stands and looks at me with a curious expression.

I pull him to an area where the guys wouldn't hear me. I looked at him and placed my hands on his shoulder. I brought my face closer and saw how he suddenly felt flustered.

"Oppa how does this make you feel?"

I hoped he would say that he felt uncomfortable and that I didn't have to break his heart.

"Are you okay do you have a fever?"

He places his hand on my forehead and I shake it off.

"Kim SeokJin I am serious what do you feel for me? I know how you feel but I want to hear it from you. You and Namjoon what happened during that camping trip."

He suddenly got quiet and looked down. When I lifted his chin up I noticed that his eyes got teary.

"Y/n I am sorry."

That did it. All I had to do was ask and he would open up to me.

"It's true I like Namjoon. What happened in the camp was a misunderstanding between us. He thinks I like you and he said he did not like anyone. I thought that with time I could grow something for you. Even when I felt like I did and I thought that I could see you as someone in my future I still saw Namjoon. However, I still love him a lot to even say."

He smiled a smile that made me hug him. I started tearing up and squeezed him. He hugged me back and I whispered to his ear.

"Tell him how you feel and be happy. I will be fine. I like Jimin. Oppa a lot just how Yoongi and Hobi described their feelings that's how I feel."

He pulls me away and smiles and cups my face in his hand.

"I am truly proud for you. You forever will be like my sister. I love you."

He hugs me one last time and whispers in a low voice.

"Should I confess to Namjoon?"

I can't help but giggle and go behind the wall I brought him to and pulled out Namjoon who was rubbing the back of his head. He was blushing and smiling a cute dimple smile.

"Well~~ I will see you two later. Namjoonie good luck."

I bow to them and go back to the guys.

"Any luck this time?"

Yoongi and Hobi laugh and look behind the wall unable to see anything.

"I think they will be fine." They both said and we continued eating our food.