3 months

-recap-

A 'zombie' was next to him. We all screamed and Yoongi came in between the zombie and Hoseok placing his fist up and trying to punch him.

I opened the door and saw that there were zombies coming our way too. Looking back I tapped Jimin and whispered to him.

"I will be right back I will try to get a map of the place. Can't be that hard. Just keeping moving to other rooms. Keep your phone in case I call you."

He nods and calls for the others. I head out first and head the opposite way from them to where we first started. The others went the other way.

"Oh you are back?"

A lady stood in front of me. She seemed like she was not a 'zombie'.

"Follow the clues and you will find where you need to go. But, where you need to go may be dangerous."

She pointed towards the right which was a way I haven't gone yet. Directing my light I jogged that way. Turning back I saw that she vanished.

Haunted house. I'm terrified.

-end recap-

Third P.V

The others decided to go and run away from the 'zombies' as y/n went to find some sort of clue.

They ended up in this small room and looked around. Jin, Taehyung, Lucy, and Yoongi walked into this room that was connected and heard the door lock.

"That can't be good can it ?"

Lucy whispers to herself who then pulls herself closer to Taehyung.

"Hyung what do we do?"

Taehyung looks around confused and banged on the door.

"Hyung open the door can you guys hear me!?"

The members on the other side were trying to open the door but without any luck. They looked around worried and started pacing around the room.

"Taehyung do you see anything that may help you?"

Jimin yells through the door and started wondering what they can do.

Jin was looking around and found another door but it was so small that they would have to crawl through.

"Jimin I think we have something but give us a minute try to find somewhere the rest of you guys and we will meet you at the end."

Jin taps on Lucy who is looking around trying to read anything that is written on the walls.

"Lucy you crawl through that hole first."

She looks inside and shakes her head. Nobody knew what awaited the other side. Another door? 'Zombies'.

Taehyung crawls in first followed by Lucy and then Jin they are met with a room full of mirrors. They look around and start playing with the mirrors.

Lucy notices something is written on one.

"Guys look I found something."

They walk towards the handwritten words and looked in all possible directions to figure something out.

Taehyung suddenly realized something and looked through the mirror.

The words are written backward. The mirror has the correct words. Jin was already tired and wondered when he would join back with the others.