Be your light

-Recap-

"Answer the question did you also know all along about Jimin?"

"Y/n just come today and we will explain everything. Please do not just assume we lied to you. We did it for a reason. You left and nobody asked you for an explanation for you just coming back randomly. So what is your reason for getting like that with Jimin?"

I stayed silent. I sniffled and turned to Eunhee who was laying her head on my shoulder, "Oppa I just really needed to hear that. Thank you."

"Of course y/n. Just make sure you come today and let us explain."

We hung up after a long time and once I realized it was already 8:00 am. Jimin had my number now but there was no contact at all. I heard my door knock very light and saw a little Taehyung peek through the door.

"Noona, are you awake?"

"I am now."

"Noona are you actually upset?"

"I talked with Jin I guess I will let you guys explain at the wedding."

He smiled and picked up a now fully awake Eunhee. His hair was messed up but he seemed as cute as ever. I stood up looked in the mirror and realized my eyes were completely puffy.

"Welp guess who is going to look like she just cried the whole night."

Taehyung laughed and then looked at Eunhee playing with her baby nose.

"Noona you better get ready the wedding starts at 12 pm. "

He was right. I knew that I had to get ready. Ready to see Park Jimin again after so long.

-End Recap-

I played some music as I started getting ready. The wedding was going to start in about 2 hours. While I do get ready in one hour I still needed to process many things. Listening to Promise I could not help but feel it related to my own story.

"Not even one message."

I spoke hoping someone would hear me yet nobody did. I looked in the mirror one last time. My hair was long since the last time I cut it was about last year. I decided to tie it up in a bun.

Looking in my suitcase for something to wear I could not help but feel desperate. I was invited last minute and did not even pack up for anything. Hearing a knock I go to open it I see Lucy and Scarlet both holding many materials.

"We were not going to let you go anywhere without looking your very best so we are here to help."

They set down a dress that was right above the knee but still eye-catching. The loveliest color of blue I have ever seen. Scarlet was dressed in an almost tan dress same length as mine she did her hair in a fishtail. Lucy was dressed in a color mint dress and her hair in a flower crown hairstyle.

They started dressing me and applied light makeup.

"Unnie you will look fine. Nobody will notice your puffy eyes."

"Geez, thanks," I said sarcastically.

Once I was ready they made me look at the mirror. While my mood was not in a party mood I looked physically ready to go to a party. They both looked at me in awe but I could not help but smile. I did not want to destroy their happiness and decided to be happy for them.

Suddenly, I heard a vibration and ran to my phone. Just a message from work.

Boss: Y/N do not forget what I asked you for. I am waiting for that report.