Rencounter

-recap-
She walks in and my eyes widen immediately.

"Oh my god."

I spin to look at Namjoon and he seems just as surprised as me.

She looks towards us and walks straight to us. She looks at Y and her eyes widen as well.

"Oh Jungkook-oppa?"

I start coughing and Jimin brings Scarlet back to the front.

"Introduce yourself first."

"Hi my name is Scarlet and it's a pleasure to meet everyone."

She sits in the back and we don't even afford making eye contact. She confused Y for Jungkook. So it is possible we are talking about the same girl. But why would she be back?

I shake my head and continue thinking of the other possible reasons that this could be happening for.

3 more months was all I can think about.

-end recap-

"Are we really talking about the same Scarlet? The one Jungkook had a crush on?"

It was lunch and Namjoon and I decided to stay after everyone left in the classroom.

"Jimin where did she say she came from?"

"Um she said she came from the states."

Jimin was standing there also confused. She left somewhere and then she confuses Seong-Yoon for Jungkook. She even called him from his name.

"We should go after her and see if she really is the same person we are talking about."

"What if it is her what will we tell Jungkook 'Oh, the girl you had a crush on yeah she came back.' He would be confused and shocked."

I couldn't help but think about the possible ways to tell Jungkook. However, I was also thinking of how to even ask Scarlet whether or not she was the one we were talking about.

We stood in silence trying to process what was going on. Lucy comes bursting in a few minutes later saying that Scarlet approached her and asked were Jungkook was.

"She left looking for him. I didn't know whether to stop her or not I just brought the real Jungkook and left Seong-Yoon outside."

I look out and see Jungkook there he looked tired. He had his bangs to his front and you would probably never recognize him to how he was before.

"Unnie is it true? Scarlet is here?"

I looked at Namjoon and he bit his lips conflicted on how to answer that question. Jimin came from in between us and placed his hands on Jungkook. It was very awkward especially since there height difference was somewhat noticeable.

"Jungkook it may be who you are talking about but remember it has been almost 12 years since you last saw this girl. She may have changed. Or not even know you."

Jungkook smiled and nodded. I guess it was that simple to tell him. I still worried for him, I tried to cheer him up during the rest of lunch. We headed back towards the rest of the group trying to avoid Scarlet. Seong-Yoon was sitting with us and even Jimin and Lucy.

"Yoongi, Hoseok says he doesn't know what to do for your birthday what do you have in mind?"

Yoongi thought for a moment and then shrugged. Classic. He then smiled and looked up twirling his chopsticks.

"What about a haunted house?"

I look at Jimin and gave him that I told you so look. Taehyung seemed way to eager to go and even Jin was slightly excited about it.

"That would be cool can we go? Even though we are not really as close as you guys?"

Lucy and Seong-Yoon have honestly made us become closer and even deserve to be in this group. It did not matter the fact they have not been with us for so long.

"Oh, do I sense a feeling of guilt."

Taehyung poked Lucy's cheek and then started tickling her. Jimin was sitting next to me and we had our hands intertwined while laughing. I looked back at it once in a while and he would to and then he would smile.

"Okay but honestly Jungkook and Seong-Yoon we need to help you two."

Namjoon brings into the conversation.

"Let's invite more people for the haunted house."

"Can I come?"

We all turn around towards where the voice came.

Scarlet.

We all looked at her. I swear she looked like the Scarlet we all know.

Her green eyes are still as green as ever. Her hair has changed from the dark Scarlet red to a lighter shade of red.

"Oh you are the new student aren't you?"

Hoseok breaks the silence and I let out a sigh as if I have been holding my breathe for too long.

"Yes, um I'm Scarlet nice to meet you all."

She bows and looks over at Seong-Yoon. She smiles towards him and I noticed her dimples. They were deep and very noticeable.

"Oh Jungkook-oppa I missed you so much."

She hugs Seong-Yoon and my immediate reaction is to look at the real Jungkook. I expected him to be upset or mad.

He was smiling. Smiling while looking at her hugging another guy. He looked pain but put on a mask of happiness. He pretended to be happy.

"Wait um Scarlet I am not who you thin-"

Seong-Yoon is cut off by Jungkook.

"Oh yeah Jungkook is an amazing friend how long have you known him?"

Seong-Yoon looked astonished and wanted to speak up but Jungkook kept shaking his head.

The guys looked at each other. Lucy looked back at me with concerned eyes all I was able to do was shake my head.

Jungkook why are you doing this? I look at him tears are forming and yet he is still going with the story. Even Scarlet doesn't notice. She think Seong-Yoon is Jungkook. What will they do?

-to be continued-