The phone call

-Recap-

"Y/n so you really won't forgive Jimin?"

I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing why he kept bringing up the question.

"Yoongi I just really do not know what to tell you after all that how can I forgive someone who just left just like that?"

"The same way you just randomly came back after almost 3 years cutting communication with us."

Ouch.

He was right though and it hurt. The fact that he was right and I did the same thing Jimin did. Even I know that if Jimin were to walk in those doors I would most likely just break into tears and hug him.

"I guess you are right. Of course, I won't tell you that I hate him. I still love him. I love him with all my heart. I just still feel hurt not being able to even be in contact with him."

Yoongi was about to say something but was caught up by something behind me. I wanted to turn back but was immediately turned back around.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, I just thought I saw someone. Must have been my bad." He chuckled nervously and sat back to his seat clearing his throat.

I smiled nervously as well and took a sneak peek acting as if I was reaching for something from my purse. All I was able to see was someone with a hoodie, sunglasses and a mouth mask over his face.

I turned back around and continued talking to Yoongi.

Jimin's PV

"Yoongi was right. Y/n really was here. Y/n is as beautiful as always."

I placed my hoodie over my head and walked away.

"I promise I will see you again."

-End Recap-

Jungkook took me back home after seeing Yoongi. However, he still did not even acknowledge him.

Yoongi said it was fine but even I can tell the hurt in it. Jungkook really has changed. In some way he really has even our parents feel the same way. However, Scarlet claims he is still the same as always.

"Lucy, do you think Jungkook is different?"

She was getting baby Eunhee ready for bed.

"Well...I do see him somewhat different but I feel like it is more of just the puberty."

I can't help but sigh. I walked towards his room and leaned in hearing any noise. I heard him singing a song.

His voice still sounded as soft as ever. How can anyone not listen? I leaned a bit more in and suddenly felt a tug from my hoodie I looked down and saw Eunhee.

"Do you also like his voice?"

She looks at me with those hazel eyes and nods. She still was not able to talk as much but her facial expressions said it all. I decided to take her out for a while and asked Taehyung if it was okay with him. He could not help but happily agree to it since he wanted alone time with Lucy as well.

I placed a nice warm jacket on Eunhee and placed a jacket on myself. Once we left the house she already wanted to run. I at first did not know where we wanted to go. Inside the car, I buckled her up and got in the driver seat. I looked through the rearview mirror and she looked extremely excited.

Looking outside I noticed the first snow. The lovely snow falling slowly and as white as ever. I turned on the engine and drove out of our neighborhood. I drove and without even thinking where we were going to go I could not help but land right in front of a place I knew so well.