Chapter 27

Feyre's P.O.V.
The band announced that they would be taking a little break while everyone ate dinner. Everyone made their way to their seats. The KK kids sat in groups based on friendships, and of course the Inner Circle sat together. Before we could dig in, Mor cleared her throat and raised her glass.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I'm so thankful you all are here, and have supported me through this entire journey. I'm so happy on this amazing day, and well a lot of this couldn't have happened without you guys," Mor said.

"Aww, Mor we're all happy for you!" I replied.

"Yeah, this is your day!" Cassian added, grinning.

"I'm so proud of you," Rhys said smiling, We all clinked our glasses together and drank.

"Also guys, we have an announcement," Karshia continued. "We have decided we're going to adopt Catalina and Diana."

"That's great! I'm so happy for you!" Elain said.

"That's awesome, guys," Azriel said, arm slung around Elain's shoulders.

"You guys are going to make amazing parents," Amren said. We all congratulated them and dug into our food. We finished and the band started playing again, low, soft music. Rhys and I got up and danced, swaying gently. I admired his beautiful violet eyes and we danced in silence.

Mor's P.O.V.
After we finished eating, and the band began playing again, I leaned over to Karshia.

"Hey, Kar, I have something I want to show you," I whispered in her ear. She nodded and we both stood up. I took her arm and winnowed away. We landed in Feyre and Rhys' neighborhood, one street in front of their house, and five minutes away from the townhouse. It was a navy colored home with light blue trimmings. It turned out very nice.

"Mor?" Karshia said, realization dawning on her face. "Is this- did you- it's ours?" She looked at me, tears in her eyes and hope on her face.

"Yeah, it's ours. I figured that we would want to live together alone. Especially since we're adopting we need extra space." I looked at her hesitantly. "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Karshia screamed. She moved as fast as she could in her dress to hug me. She pulled back and kissed me. Like every time I was paralyzed, the only thing on my mind was her lips in mine. She pulled away but pressed her forehead to mine. I brushed some hair from her face.

"I love you," I whispered. She smiled, her eyes not moving from mine.

"I love you too." I pulled away and took her hand, dragging her into the house. I showed her the entire house. The walls had been painted a lilac color, which looked quite nice with the white furniture. Our house was pretty similar to the High House, just had a different furnishings. The kitchen/dining/sitting room was on the first floor. In the basement there was a training room. The second floor had a large master suite and three other bedrooms. The third floor I had turned into an art studio for Karshia. She loved the whole house.

"This house is perfect!" Karshia screamed, once again throwing herself at me. I chuckled at wrapped my arms around her. "God, Mor, I love you so much."

"I love you too." I winnowed us back to the Sidra, and we walked onto the dance floor, as they were playing slow music. We positioned ourselves, and smiled, looking into her eyes. I loved her eyes, and their green color. They captivated me. We danced well into the night, only pausing when various guests came to congratulate us and say goodbye. The Inner Circle stayed of course. Only Lucien, Rhys, and Feyre left for a few minutes to winnow all the kids back to the KK House since they were tired, and drop Astria and Cayden home, who were staying with Feyre and Rhys' maid. Finally we all went home. Feyre and Rhys said goodbye and congratulations, and headed to their house. We stayed in the townhouse since our clothes weren't in the new house yet. We carefully took off our wedding dresses and hung them up in paper, gently pulling out all the pins in our hair, wiping off the makeup and falling into bed.

"Goodnight, wife," I whispered. I felt Karshia's smile against my cheek.

"Goodnight, wife," she replied, and we fell fast asleep, smiles on our faces.

The next day...
I woke up the next morning and smiled, remembering last night.

"Kar! Wake up! We're going on our honeymoon!" I yelled. We had already packed our bags a few days ago. It was going to be for two weeks, and when we came back, we would officially adopt Catalina and Diana and move into the new house. Tarquin had been invited to our wedding, but unfortunately couldn't make it, but he had offered us a place in a beach house perfect for a honeymoon and we agreed. Karshia rolled over and groaned.

"Mor, darling, I'm excited, but you know I'm not a morning person," she said, her face in a pillow.

"But we have to get up! We have to get moving!" I yelled, bouncing on the mattress.

"We already packed," Karshia moaned. "And you can winnow. We'll get there in like, 10 seconds. I can sleep for 30 more minutes." She rolled over and pulled a pillow over her head. I rolled my eyes and started tickling her.

"Mor!" Karshia squealed, sitting up in bed and whacking me with a pillow. We devolved into a pillow fight for about five minutes and then we both got up. I pulled on a comfy t-shirt and leggings, Karshia pulling on a skirt and shirt, and then we picked up our bags and went downstairs, where I found everyone, including Feyre, Rhys, Astria, and Cayden.

"Good morning, newly weds!" The entire table chirped. We laughed.

"Morning, everyone," I replied. I pulled up two chairs and got myself breakfast. We ate, talking about last night. We got lots of compliments on the wedding. Feyre looked at Rhys and the end of the meal, and then she disappeared.

"Where did she go?" Karshia asked. Rhys got a twinkle in his eye.

"You'll see," he replied. A minute later, Feyre returned with Catalina and Diana. I squealed.

"Aww thanks, Feyre," I said. She nodded. We pulled them into a hug.

"We wanted to say goodbye before your honeymoon," Diana said.

"Have fun. We'll see you when you get back," Catalina said. We smiled.

"Thanks girls," Karshia and I said.

"Bye, to-be moms," they said in unison. My eyes got a little wet.

"Bye, to-be daughters," Kar and I replied. We kissed their heads, and then said goodbye to the rest I said goodbye to Astria and Cay, waved at my to-be daughters, and we winnowed away.

~