Chapter 4- Questions......and answers :)

Eve's POV

Harry’s mother and sister are just like him, really sweet and nice. Turns out his parents are also divorced, so I guess he understands me.

Harry’s sister, Gemma,  organized for the two of us to go shopping on the weekend and then go to the movies later, Harry invited himself to come to the movies with us. Which to be honest did make me smile a bit, just a tad, okay I smiled like a freaking retarded clown.

After dinner was finished Gemma, Harry and I all went into the lounge room to chat.

Gemma was in the middle of telling me Harry’s embarrassing childhood stories when his phone rang.

“What do you want now?” He asked into the phone, at first I thought it was strange to answer the phone like that, but I realised he probably knew exactly who the person was because of caller ID, aka the killer of prank callers. “No, just stop freaking out about every little thing.” He said, he sounded kind of scary, well opposed to the friendly side I had seen of him earlier today.

I look to Gemma with my eyebrows raised in confusion.

“Don’t worry.” She whispers with a smile.

“Sorry about that, umm just an old mate.” Gemma looks up to him as if she knows something but doesn’t want to say it out loud, Harry nods and then their little conversation ends.

I’M SO FREAKING CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!

“So Eve, do you want a ride to school tomorrow?” Harry asks.

“Umm, no I’m fine I like walking for some strange reason.” I laugh.

“Oh can I walk with you, just to hang out?” He asks, wow he actually wants to hang out with me. Not just in school and all that but actually just with me.

“Yeah sure, just text me when your ready and we can go.”

“Cool.”

Harry’s POV:

Mum comes into the lounge room and tells us that it is time to go. We have been sitting and talking for about three hours but I still don’t want to leave, there is still that thing about Eve that pulls me to her. Her personality and to be honest she is gorgeous.

“Bye.” Eve says.

“See you tomorrow morning.” She smiles, is she happy to see me tomorrow morning or is she just being nice? Harry stop overthinking this, you have known her for one day. ONE DAY! That is barely enough time to fall in love. Or is it? Yes, says a voice in my head. Though I think it is wrong, because I feel something for her, and if it isn’t love what could it be?

“Earth to Harry.” Mum says waving her hands in front of my face.

“Sorry, just thinking about school and, erm….Homework.”

“Yeah right.” Gemma snorts.

Mum smiles, “So, Eve seems like a nice girl.”

I perk up, “Yeah she really is, and she is really--”Wait a minute…..

Mum and Gemma both stare up at me laughing.

“Oh little Harold has a crush.”

“Do not.”I say fighting off a smile.

“Do too!”Gemma yells.

Mum stares up at me with a question in her eyes. “Do you like her Harry?”

“No, she is just a friend,” I lie. I think she might believe me, but I know Gemma doesn’t, and I know that she won’t drop this for a while.

As I walk up the stairs to my room I ask myself, do I like her?

And immediately I answer to myself, yes.

 A/N-- hey guys, ummm yeah this is the new chapter....DUH

Please tell me if you hate it, or like it or whatever you feel.

Fan/vote/comment :)