Chapter 25: "we are fully clothed" :P ♥

CHAPTER 25:

EVE'S POV:

We snuggle on my bed underneath the doona because it is too freaking cold to be anywhere else. Even Harry is shivering, and he is used to the cold. Meanwhile I am dying.

“You warm enough?” Harry asks as he pulls the doona in closer to us.

“Yeah, toasty warm,” I lie, “thank you.”

“For what?”

“Keeping me warm, and not being dirty minded about any of this.”

“Just because I ain’t saying it doesn’t mean I’m not thinking it babe.” He chuckles, my sweet, loving pervert was back. And I couldn’t be happier.

“You are a dirty child.”

“But you love me!” I can hear the smile in his voice when he says that.

I hear my phone beep and reach out my arm to grab it from my bedside table.

It is a message from Kirk;

‘Missing your lips babe’

I hear Harry groan behind me and assume he had been looking over my shoulder.

“Yeah well I have been too.” Harry says with a mischievous grin as he pulls my face up to his and kisses me. We are in a totally deep make-out session when my bedroom door swings open revealing my mother staring at us and tapping her foot.

“What are you doing?”

“We are cold.” I answer.

“And so where my lips.” Harry mumbles too low for her to hear but loud enough for me to.

“Okay well I would appreciate it if you would snuggle out of the covers, and with clothes on.” My mother says awkwardly.

“muuum!” I whine, this is so embarrassing.

“We are fully clothed in here Miss, I swear.”

“Yeah well out of the covers…..”My mother backs out of the room slowly but we both know she is waiting near the door to hear what we are doing or saying. After five minutes we hear her walking down the stairs after checking that we were out of the covers and not doing anything….suspicious.

----

Harry and I wrap ourselves up in a blanket each and sit on my bed facing each other. We talk for a while, we talk about random stuff and go really far off topic until we get to the interesting stuff;