Chapter 22: jealousy :'(

HARRY’S POV:

With my mouth on the floor, my eyes popping out of my head and steam coming out of my ears I stare at Eve whilst she sits on top of Kirk and kisses him passionately. She never did that with me, she was sweet and calm and loving, but never like that.

And since when does she wear pants that show half of her ass? Or a top that is designed to show of her breasts…..wow she looks hot.

But it isn’t her. Well it isn’t the Eve I know and love.

Why is she changing herself for him?

Why is she kissing him?

I want to rip her off him and punch him straight in the face and then stab him in the stomach. There is something not right with the way he is acting. The way he is pulling her in, I get this feeling, like it isn’t right. Maybe it is just jealousy.  

I am the jealous type.

I would be jealous of her kissing anybody like that, but there is something about Kirk that is not right. The way he is treating her, the way he is acting, the way he is using her. I almost expect him to start tearing her clothes off, I wonder if she would do it with him…..

She has clearly changed. She hated that I had sex with Hayley, so surely she wouldn’t have sex with him, unless it was payback.

No, she isn’t like that. She wouldn’t use her body, or let him use her body just to piss me off. She has too much self-respect to do that….

Then again, she is wearing pink short shorts and a white singlet top with a black bra underneath that is completely obvious to see…..she has turned into a slut.

She was never like this when we were together.

I’m not going to lie, I kind of like it but it isn’t the real Eve. Why isn’t she just being herself?

I turn to Vanessa to take my mind of the slightly pornographic (okay it isn’t pornographic but it is not at all how I want to see my ex-girlfriend  scene in front of me.

She rambles on about her ‘problems’, “so she is being a bitch just because her boyfriend likes me, which is totally no reason to be upset, anyways she’s just a bitch anyway.” She says, ew I can’t believe this used to be my type of girl either. I know I said that earlier but seriously. Was I drunk when I chose my preferences.

Eve was nothing like these girls, she is better. Nothing like these hideous skanks, well maybe she is now.

I just wish she would wake up and see the kind of guy he is, he is horrible, a truly horrible person, not her type. I am her type. She is my type.  Well….the old her was. A year ago if she was like this I would’ve gone for her, but I met the real her and fell in love with that Eve. The Eve that stole my heart, the girl who lights up my world by simply smiling…..

 The girl that makes my go weak in the knees just by laughing.

The girl that meant—and still does mean-- the world to me.

I just wish she would realise that Kirk isn’t the sweet, innocent and caring guy that she probably things he is. He is a player, I guess I am too…well I used to be. But even back then he was always worse than me.

He is a player, a man-whore. If she is mad at me because I slept with someone when I was in love, she is really going to hate Kirk.

I just hope she realises before it is too late….

Before she gets hurt.

--------

A/N--- SORRY GUYS THIS WAS A BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER :) THINGS WILL GET BETTER, OR WORSE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THERE IS MORE DRAMA TO COME SO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT :)

FAN/COMMENT/VOTE :) THANK YOU ♥

---EvieStyles

xxxxxxx