Chapter 21: the kiss ...... ♥

“Kirk?” I ask trying to sound as sweet as possible when all I want to do is scream at somebody.

“Yeah?” He mumbles and looks up from his phone which he is hiding behind the textbook we are supposed to be reading. He is one of those sweet rebel guys. And just like Harry he is extremely dirty minded.

“I was just wondering if you would want to hang out with me after school? Like, maybe we could just hang out and have a bite…”

“Cool!” He smiles and then keeps texting as if we hadn’t just had a conversation.

Amy stares at me in confusion. “What are you doing?”

“Getting revenge.” I smile.

“I don’t think that is the best thing to do….”

“I don’t care, if he is gonna be like that I am going to play dirty and show him that I don’t need him and maybe he will get jealous and beg for me to come back, but I won’t.”

“So you are trying to hurt him?”

“Yep.”

“That isn’t good, why would you do that?”

“He hurt me, I’m just getting my revenge.”

----

I tell Kirk that I have to do something at home first, which is a total lie, I just want to walk home with him in front of Harry. I know I am being a bitch but I really don’t care. He deserves it. The man-whore deserves it. I can’t believe he has even slept with someone, he is so young, what happened to the wait until you are married thing.

And yes, I do plan on waiting until I am married, which is why I found it so shocking that Harry said that we probably would’ve had sex sometime soon.

Kirk and I walk together it was all going great and I could hear Harry behind us, then Kirk grabbed my hand and started to hold it as we walked. The first thing I think of is how sweet he is being, then I realise that this could help make Harry think I am over him. Which I am….

Aren’t I?

I hear a growling noise from behind us and smile to myself. When we arrive at my house I give him a peck on the cheek and run into the house after telling him, “I just need to grab something.”

I quickly get changed into a small pair of pink shorts and a white singlet top, not caring how slutty I might look and run out to Kirk.

“You look sexy.” He says his eyes nearly popping out of his head. And I have to admit, I like this reaction.

“thanks.” I laugh and we hold hands again as we walk to the café.

We sit down at a table outside the café, but under the sails so we don’t get wet by the rain. He talks to me about something that I have no idea about because I am too busy watching my new enemy.

Harry.

He walks into the café with a blonde haired girl on his arm. They stand at the counter and order whatever they are getting, not that I care. About them or what they are getting. I wouldn’t even care if they got hit by a bus.

Or a train.

Or a jet….

Okay….um the odds are they will never get hit by a jet….but I guess train and bus are all good….now if only I could get them on the railroad….I’M JOKING!!

I see them grab their drinks and then head in my direction, oh shit…ummm…

Just look like you are having fun….or that you know what he is talking about!

I laugh and move my chair closer to him.

“So you and Harry are over now then?” He asks.

“Yeah, thank God for that.”

“I know right.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well now there is nothing stopping me from doing this.” He smashes his lips onto mine, there is no fireworks but there is some sort of spark…like a small one. Okay so he isn’t as great of a kisser as Harry is, and there isn’t exactly anything giving me that yearning desire for more….Well we can work on it. Practise makes perfect.

He pulls his lips off mine for a moment and stares into my eyes. I see harry opening the door to come sit outside. I take the chance, it was now or never. He had to see this. It would piss him off entirely. I hop out of my seat and sit on top Kirk’s lap, my legs fall out the back of the chair and I wrap them around him, leaning my face down closer to his. I can feel the warmth of his breath, smell the mint as if he had just poured a packet of tic tac’s into his mouth.  I look into his eyes and see they are full of lust and desire. Then I look down to his mouth hinting that I am going to kiss him.

Taking my hints he slams his lips onto mine once more. The kiss is forceful, he is being a bit too strong, it is a bit scary but I don’t mind. This is exactly what I want. I am getting my revenge and perhaps a new boyfriend….

I pull away from him and smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry staring at me in horror. Not even paying attention to the bimbo sitting next to him.

And all I can think is; SUCCESS!!!

A/N---so guys what do you think? Is she being a bitch? Do you think Harry deserves it??

Vote/Fan/Comment or something :) thank you for reading and please tell me how you feel about the story :) byeee for now :) ♥

--EvieStyles ♥