Chapter 31: Forever ♥

A/N---

Okay guys i know i havent uploaded a chapter for this story in ages and i am really sorry for that :) i hope you forgive me and i also hope you like this chapter too :) It is a bit of a short chapter sorry about that, but i think it is a good one... hope you do too :)

mwah love you guys... and HAPPY READING

Chapter 31:

Evie's POV:

I eye him for a moment and wait for him to say something but it seems like he is waiting for me to make the first move. My father is out somewhere getting some groceries with mum and grandma and grandpa are upstairs watching television on the lounge beside us.

So I begin, “so…. You wanted to tell me something…?”

“Oh yeah, well actually I don’t think I’m the best person to tell you to be honest.”

“So it is something big….Is it something bad?”

“Yeah well, if you are gonna feel the way I do about it you wont like it, and I can guarantee you will feel the same as me about it.”

“Okay…. Well you are really worrying me.”

“Well, don’t tell your parents I told you. Okay?”

I nod, “yep sure.”

“You are moving back to Australia.”

It takes a few moments for it to sink in and for me to realise what he just said, anod another few minutes to realise that he isn’t joking. He sits there still as a stone watching my reaction which I’m sure is completely blank because I am still trynig to precess this.

Probably about five minutes have passed since he told me when I say, “so I’m leaving?”

He nods slowly and cautiously, “yeah you’re mum and dad decided to bring you back because they don’t think you are safe here.”

“So I’m actually moving back to Australia?” My voice cracks several times as I try to speak while the tears form in my eyes. I don’t want to leave. I want to stay, I don’t want to leave. I have friends, good ones. I have an amazing boyfriend that I love.

Surely they cant be serous!

Maybe they were saying they were going to go back to Australia. Maybe I am staying here……

Harry frowns at me and nods slowly, “yeah, babe you’re leaving.”

“No I’m not. I wont go.”

“Babe, you have to. We can have a long distance relationship, things will work out. Everything will be fine.”

“No they wont! Long term realtionships don’t work and you know that! If I leave this will be over.”

“No, it isn’t over. We can call, I can fly down, I can fly you up here. It doesn’t have to end.” He says, if I didn’t know him better I would swear he is about to cry.

“That won’t work. But no matter what happens though, I will always love you.”

“Always?” He asks with a smile.

With a tear in my eye I smile and answer him, “forever.”