Chapter 17-- ......fireworks and hugs :P

I wake up to Amy’s light mumbles while she sleeps. I snore, she sleep talks….we are the worst sleeping partners, I feel sorry for whoever has to wake up beside us.

We get dressed and decide to stuff a balloon under my shirt for some fun. As long as it doesn’t pop I’m all goodz.

“Ready to go sexy?” She laughs while slapping my ass. Yeah we are perverted, life is more fun that way though.

“Of course gorgeous.”

I kiss mum goodbye and we tip toe out the house to avoid waking my grandparents who were still sleeping in their bedroom.

We link pinkies and walk down the street. Amy looks at me strangely and asks, “are you okay?”

“Of course gorgeous.” We giggle and swing our arms like little children. Only when we stop laughing do I become aware of the sound of footsteps behind us. I slowly turn my head to see who it is, as soon as I do I wish I hadn’t.

Harry’s beautiful—ugly hideous fungus green eyes stare straight at me. I almost want to throw up. He is so ugly now. He used to be the most beautiful and amazing thing in my world, but now he Is a pathetic loser that I hate.

I turn around and pull out two tickets out of my bag and hand them to Harry. “Take these, I don’t want them.”

“They were for you. For your birthday.”

“Oh how sweet.” I say sarcastically and return back to Amy.

We talk and laugh loudly so that he can hear us, Amy knows why and joins along trying to make it sound like we are having so much fun in effort to piss him off.

Then we start to sing…our loudly shout ‘U + UR hand’ by Pink;

“I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
‘Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just u + ur hand tonight”

Then onto some Katy Perry;

“Cuz baby you’re a firewooooork!” We screech sounding to sound totally horrible and succeeding.

“Oh Amy!” I say while she continues singing. “I have tickets to her concert, well two to be exact and I have nobody to take.” I try to say that as loudly as possible so that he knows that I still won’t be taking him.

“Can I come?! PLEASE!!!”

“I don’t know I was thinking about taking Kirk, maybe it could be our first date.” I tease.

“Please!”She begs, I’m sure she already knows I will be taking her. Who else am I supposed to take? Kirk is hot and really  nice but I don’t want to go to a Katy Perry concert with him.

“Oh well I guess so.” She leaps onto my and squeezes me tightly.

“Thank you so so so sooooo much. I love you, how did you get them, I thought they were sold out?” She asks as she pulls the tickets out of my hands to examine. “Holy shit these are great places, we could like…touch her!”

“I’m straight thanks, I’ll pass.” I joke. I hadn’t even thought to look for where we would be in the arena. I was too happy to think about that. I began to feel really bad suddenly, I was trying to piss him off and make him know that I was over him and possible make him feel bad. So why do I feel so horrible?

I turn around to look behind me and see if I have hurt him. I see him staring at the ground listenign to music via earphones. So I guess he hadn’t been listening, wow maybe he has finally decided to stop eavesdropping on people…..i swear it is a sort of hobbie of his, sticking his nose into other people’s business when he should be staying away.

I guess I don’t have to feel guilty anymore, Amy grabs her pinky with hers and we link hands once again and chat.

A/N-- ummm okay so the fireworks weren't really anything great :P i just wanted to make people think their might be some snogging type of fireworks....i really like the word snog...and the british flag....oh no!! BECCA HAS TURNED ME INTO A BRIT!!! noooooooooooooo

I am a proud aussie...though that has nothing to do with this story.....wow i am strange :P

but anyways i hope you likes this chapter :) vote/comment/fan or whatever :)