Chapter 32- ❆ Its Snowing!! ❆

A/N- Ookay guys I just want to say a huge thank you for sticking around! I know it has beena ages since I last updated a chapter for this and I am so dreadfully sorry! But I hope you like this one and I will try to upoad more often! While you are waiting for me to upload maybe you can check out my other story 'Its complicated'

But while you are reading this story I just want to say.... THANK YOU! XO

The days pass swiftly, as everyday flows by I find myself feeling better while at the same time feeling more weak.

I was starting to gain knowledge of which movements would hurt me and which were safe. For example I can no longer bend over, turn around or stretch too much without hurting myself. But other than that I guess i was getting better, though I still have a long and boring road to recovery... and because of my parents most of it will be back in Australia without Harry. My parents have made plans to leave in a few weeks, which brings me to my second point about feeling weak.

How am I supposed to feel safe and happy when the one person that makes me feel truly safe and happy won't be around? We will both be on complete other sides of the world! And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I have tried convincing my parents to let me stay here in Cheshire but its no use, they are too stubborn to bargain with at all.

Or at least I thought that until a few days ago when my mother came into the lounge room where Harry was playing with my hair while singing a softly to me.

"You can stay here for two more months," She said. Harry and I looked at each other happily, that was more time we could have together. Sure it was only a few months but it was more time than before which made me happy. My mother kept speaking, " that will give you enough time to say goodbye to your friends. And there is also no point in dragging you out a few months before the end of school anyway."

Oh yeah and did I mention that I was STILL getting homework?! I mean come on! What do you have to do to get out of homework these days because it seems getting bashed on school property sure doesn't get you out of it!

Every day Amy and Harry dropped off my stacks of homework for me (most of which Harry did for me because he thought it was cruel to make me do homework when I was in such a state) . they both  made sure they took notes of everything for me so that it wasn't like I had a disadvantage with my homework. Both Amy and Harry helped me with my assignments which i guess defeats the purpose because the only reason I was given homework was to give me something to do to take my mind off my injuries. But Harry seemed to be desperate to help me in any possible way. He would visit me in the morning and kiss me goodbye before leaving,  stay with me all night and talk and help me with my homework and then sing me to sleep. He rarely ever left my side unless he was at school or getting something for me.

I try to do my homework while Harry and Amy are gone, while they are at school, because these are my lonliest hours. I know I already have a little amount time with them left and I hate it when I didn't get to spend my time with them. Especially Harry. But I know he does the best he can to make me happy and make sure I'm never left alone because he knows how much it upsets me. That makes me feel really bad, I am so selfish but at the same I'm glad. Because I dont want him to leave me. And I know he wont leave me, but soon I will have to leave him. Which kills me. I hate being away from him!

Which I guess brings me to right now. Harry is at school and I'm catching up on my English assessment that I had been putting off because I didnt really need to worry much about because I had already done the exact assessment while I lived in Australia so I didn't see any point in stressing over it and wasting my time with Harry by doing it while he was here with me.