Wolf version of Cinderella

Chapter 5. Wolf Version of Cinderella
Valerie

I walk downstairs slowly as my body protests each time I take a small step. The Alpha woke up angry and decided to let his frustration out on me.

I tip toe into the kitchen and grab a buttered bun off the bench top, quickly eating the delicious bun, loving the way the bread fills up my empty stomach.

I then start to make breakfast. I finish that and head upstairs to get changed for the day ahead.

Today I have to clean the whole pack house, by myself and if it isn't to the satisfactory of the Alpha I have to restart. Oh and I have until 4 o'clock, yay me!

I start my work as it is 8:30 am and I only have seven and a half hours left.

The mop bucket rolls smoothly on the ground as I push it around the house, scalding hot water is poured into the bucket along with some soap.

The kitchen and dining area are finished in an hour, it took a bit longer as some of the pack members walked in to the cleaning area and re - dirtied the floor. Which was just great for me.

I scrub the walls until my hands are sore and wrinkled.

I smile at my work and see that I have six hours left. Next the vacuum comes out and I start vacuuming the rooms.

There are ten rooms on the first floor, eight on the next and four on the top, the top is for the Alpha and his parents.

I spray, wipe, mop, vacuum, scrub, dust and clean until my arms hurt. My feet are aching and I am starving.

However I am proud, the house looks clean, shining and new and I can't help but feel happy and filled with pride knowing I did it all in 7 and a half hours.

I walk to the alpha's Office and knock. The Alpha shouts gruffly a 'come in'. I shuffle in with my head lowered and I can feel him glaring at me, I sigh inaudibly as he stands up.

"Why are you here slave?" He demands angrily.

"Um, cleaning finished," I say shortly as my voice hurts when I talk, not being use to talking very much.

"I will be the boss of that mutt!" He replies and strides proudly out of his office with me trailing behind.

He looks around and a look of smugness flashes across his face. He spins around to face me so fast I think he got whiplash. He smiles cruelly.

I fall to the ground as he slaps me and kicks me in the stomach, he spits on me and cackles coldly.

"Mutt clean the floor again I can see smudges and you have 12 minutes," the Alpha roars, I wince as his shouting makes my head spin.

I let only two tears fall and wipe them away quickly and start to clean the floors all over again.

By the time I am nearly finished my body and mind are both exhausted, I feel like I could faint any second from now. The Alpha comes down and nods in approval as he sees the floors to his liking.

He growls at me saying I need to stay out of the way when the alphas come around which is in five minutes.

I happily run upstairs and flop down on my hard, cold, but welcoming mattress.

I can hear the alphas' cars coming into the driveway and look out the window.

One Alpha in particular stands out the most to me. He has messy brown hair and green eyes, that are cold and distant. His body is toned and lean from what I can tell, with his loose black t-shirt revealing next to nothing about his figure except that he doesn't look like the fat type.

The green eyed Alpha must sense my stare because he looks up at me and I look away, a blush covering my cheeks.

Hey guys :)

Please comment and vote thanks

Tell me what u think about Val.

If u were a wolf what would u look like?

I love grey or black wolves 🐺

Taya