Beautiful Mistake- Zarry Stylik Love Story

Zayn's POV-

I watched the boy as he pulled the microphone to his soft pink lips and sang out his solo in Up All Night. The spot lights made his green eyes twinkle brighter than usual. His curls fell perfectly over his milky white skin as his flawless voice echoed in the arena. It made me smile. Balloons dropped as we finished off the concert and I threw one at his head. It bounced and he giggled as he threw one back at me. I looked at the ground so no one would see me blush as we ran off stage.

Niall: "That was great guys! Oh and Zayn and

Harry...save your flirting for the bedroom." He joked.

Harry: "We weren't flirting!" He argued.

Niall: "Well whatever you call it...don't try to pretend like Zarry isn't real. We see through you."

Zayn: "What the hell man? You know we aren't gay!"

Niall: "Chill lad...I was just joking around with you."

Niall shook his head and walked up to Liam. I turned to Harry who was staring at the ground with a distant look in his eyes. I pulled him aside and lifted his head up. He looked hurt.

Zayn: "Babe, what's wrong?" I stroked his cheek with

my finger.

Harry: "How long are we going to keep this up Zayn?"

Zayn: "Um..."

Harry: "How long are we going to act like this isn't real between us? How long are we going to keep this a secret? I want to be able to love you...not in secret anymore." Tears filled his big eyes and I sighed.

Zayn: "You know I love you and I know it's hard to keep our love a secret. Sometimes I just wanna kiss you, but I can't because the guys will see. I promise we will tell soon. I just don't know when. I don't want anything to hurt what we have...I don't want anyone to judge us."

He looked away so I grabbed him tighter and pressed my lips on his. I felt him smile a little. I pulled away and he was blushing.

Zayn: "Now do you feel better?"

Harry: "Yea..."

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car. As soon as we got in the boys sight I let go of him. It was so painful to hide this...especially knowing Harry hates hiding it but I didn't want the boys to make a big deal or the fans to judge us. We got in the car and the guys starred at us.

Liam: "What took you lads so long?" He asked impatiently.

Louis: "Yea we are ready to go get some drinks."

Zayn: "Sorry. Harry forgot his phone and didn't wanna be left alone." The guys nodded but looked suspicious.

Niall: "Before we go to the club can we stop somewhere and get food...I want pizza...I'm starving."

Louis: "No, Niall. You're always hungry."

Niall: "Shut up Lou."

Liam: "Guys. We just finished a really great concert. Can we all just get along and go have fun?"

Louis & Niall: "Whatever."

I sighed and looked over at Harry who was being very quiet and staring out the window. He must've felt me looking because he turned and smiled. I smiled back and put my hand on his thigh. The other boys were too busy fighting over pizza and drinks to see me give the boy a small peck on his cheek.

---------------------------------

The club was crowded. Harry and I shoved our way through groups of people dancing and grinding and sat at the bar for a few drinks. We drank in silence for a few minutes until Harry decided to talk.

Harry: "Zayn...let's do it tonight." He took a long sip of his drink.

Zayn: "Do....it, it??" I asked confused.

Harry: "Oh god no! I mean tell everyone about us."

Zayn: "Harry. I already told you that we can't. It's too soon to..."

Before I could finish, Harry's lips were pressed hard onto mine. I grabbed his hips as people gasped and turned their heads to face us. I saw lights flash and I pulled away. The other 3 boys made their way to us with their jaws practically on the floor. I grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him into the bathroom.

Zayn: "Haz! What the hell was that?!"

Harry: "I'm sorry Zayn...I don't wanna hide it anymore."

Zayn: "What were you thinking?!"

Harry: "I was thinking that your my boyfriend and it's time for people to know!"

Zayn: "Dammit Harry! Now everyone knows. It's gonna be everywhere and we are going to loose fans...what will the guys think?!" I felt my face turn red with anger.

Harry: "If you don't want anyone to know then you shouldn't be my boyfriend. If you're ashamed of me then you shouldn't be with me!"

Tears filled his eyes and he ran out of the bathroom. I chased him through the shocked crowd of people and out the door. He was sitting against the building with his head in his hands. I plopped down beside him and threw my arms around his shaky back.

Zayn: "Harry...I'm so sorry babe. I shouldn't care about what other people think. All I want is you Harry...I want to love you. And you're right. It's time to stop hiding it."

Harry: "So you aren't pissed at me anymore?" He sniffled.

Zayn: "No. I'm actually thankful for what you did. Now we don't have to hide it." Harry looked up with red eyes. I smiled.

Harry: "Me too."

I helped him up and pressed his body against the wall as I kissed him slowly. I felt his cold hands up my shirt as I gave him a few love bites on the neck.

Harry: "Let's go back to the hotel." He winked.

Zayn: "Good idea."

I smiled. Everything was okay. People knew about us...no more secrets. Yea I was scared about what would happen tomorrow but it didn't matter. That moment I had Harry. That's all that mattered.