Beautiful Mistake-Zarry Stylik Love Story- Chapter 16

A/N: This is just another one of those boring filler chapters! Had to add some Liam and Danielle in this chapter because I still believe they are perfect! I was devastated with they broke up omg :(

Anyways, please comment your opinions because I just love hearing what you have to say xx

----------------------------

Zayn's POV-

On the long ride home I concentrated on keeping my eyes open. I didn't sleep at all last night. When my mind wasn't exhausting the conversation with management, I was holding Harry while he got sick or feeding him spoons of medicine. My eyes wondered to the boy curled up in the passengers seat as a grunt came from his mouth. His eyes were slowly opening as he carefully propped his head against the car door.

"Zayn..." He muttered sleepily.

"Babe you okay? Feeling sick?"

"Um no I'm fine but is something wrong with you?" His voice was raspy.

"Nope just tired. Didn't get much sleep last night because of one sick little boy." I managed to joke.

"Ha ha very funny." He laughed sarcastically. "But if you need me to drive I can."

"No babe we've only got about an hour left. Just go back to sleep."

He nodded then smiled sleepily and laid his head back against the back of the leather seat. I waited until he was completely dozed off before reaching for my phone and dialing Liam's number while juggling the steering wheel.

"Hello?" He answered out of breath.

"Hey Li. It's Zayn. What's going on there?" I raised an eyebrow as I heard a muffled giggle that sounded like Danielle.

"Um nothing. Just...erm...watching a movie." He stuttered.

"Right. Well I hope I'm not interrupting much because I need to talk to you about something very important."

"Um yea hold that thought." He must've pulled the phone from his ear, "Dani I'll be right back.... It's important... Mmm" I heard some more giggles and rolled my eyes.

"LIAM! THIS IS LIKE A PORN PHONE CALL! STOP PLEASING YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND GET BACK ON THE DAMN PHONE!" I yelled/whispered trying not to wake up Harry.

"Right. Sorry. What is it you wanted to tell me?"

I sighed, "K. Well management called yesterday-"

"Uh oh. This can't be good."

"No it's not. Well anyways, they said I had to break up with Harry in some way or-or one of us would have to leave the band."

"What the hell??? This is ridiculous! I can't-" He started