Beautiful Mistake- Zarry Stylik Love Story- Chapter 14

A/N: This chapter is just full of pure FLUFF<3 I feel weird writing about the winter when it's summer here but I just feel like winter is so romantic. And I was feeling girly. Idk why. And warning, it's kinda more graphic then I wanted but ya know...it's just.. Zarry...and their sexiness.

Enjoy this sickening romantic chapter<3

---------------------------------

Harry's POV-

After a long few weeks of concerts and late night flights, I was snuggled up in the front seat of Zayn's warm car as he drove down the icy road to my house. The light blankets of sparkling snow were covering the grass. The air spelled crispy and warm from the heat of the car. I pulled my pink blanket up to my chin.

"JINGLE BELLSSS. JINGLE BELLSSSS." Zayn sang along with the music as loud as he could.

"Shut up Zayn! You can't sing." I mumbled jokingly.

"Yup. That's why I made it through the x factor and now in this world famous band with a number one album and 2 sold out tours." His voice dripped with sarcasm.

I just rolled my eyes as he continued driving until we pulled up into the rocky driveway covered with a light layer of snow. I scrambled out of the car and helped Zayn with the suit cases. My mum ran out of the house and pulled me in for a long, warm hug. She smelled like fire and freshly baked cookies. I smiled sheepishly as she ran to Zayn.

"I'm so happy to see you boys! Come inside before you freeze, loves!"

She pulled us inside and I felt a wave of warm air and the smell of freshly baked goods. The fire was glowing, giving the room a cozy, homey feeling. A feeling I've missed. I lead Zayn upstairs into the room and we set our stuff on one of the beds then skipped back downstairs where my mom was lounging on the couch with some loud Christmas cartoon playing in the background.

"Cookies are on the stove, feel free to help yourselves." My mom motioned towards the kitchen.

We intertwined our fingers and happily walked into the kitchen. The cookies were warm between my frozen fingers and with one bite the warm gooey chocolate melted in my mouth. We paddled into the living room and sat on the empty couch, pulling a fuzzy white blanket on top of our tangled bodies.

"These are really good, Anne!" Zayn said with a mouthful of chewed up chocolate chip.

"Babe! This is the first time my mum is seeing you as my boyfriend. Don't make a bad impression." I demanded. God, I'm starting to sound like Liam.

"It's alright, hun! Zayn already has made an amazing first impression as your boy." She smiled sweetly.

Zayn gave me a 'told ya so' smile and I just rolled my eyes in return. We sat in the cozy living room for a while, explaining to my mum how everything happened and finishing our gooey cookies.

"I have a perfect idea!" I cried as I licked some sweet chocolate from my finger.

"And what's that?" Zayn asked.

"Let's go outside and have a snowball fight!" A wide smile spread on my face like a child.

"Don't forget your jackets!!!" My mum yelled as Zayn and I raced outside.

I picked out a lump of glimmering snow and felt the cold water sink through the material of my gloves as I rolled it around until it formed a perfectly round ball. I lifted my arm to throw it Zayn's way, but instead I felt a stinging pain on my stomach as I watched the shinning pieces of snow bounce from my warm jacket. Zayn was already laughing as loud as he could until I launched my ball of snow into the air and it hit him right in the face with a 'smack'.