Ch 11: Reality of you

Third-person point of view

"Is that so? But do you really have the right to tell them off about their memory when the oh-so-great student council is no better?" Ginka smiles mockingly, walking over to the stage then leaping over to stand face to face with him. "You even had us class representatives running around doing a share of your dirty work. And still the weight wasn't enough for you to handle something as simple as printed copies on your own?" She then places a finger on her temple, "Hey, don't you realize you give A class a bad name?"

"You.." Some students muffled their laughs with how Teppei was reduced to silence like that. 

The audience couldn't tell whether Ginka was actually defending E Class or whether she simply calling the student council out for their incompetency. Her brother is known to be a perfectionist, after all. They assume it's simply cause they're making her brother look bad.

"But that's alright. I guess B Class could be the bigger people and take on your responsibility." She glances over to her classmates and raised her own paper, "I can xerox more of these by tomorrow. None of these activities would take place in a while so it can wait. How about we hand them over to our fellow schoolmates over here for now, alright?"

It was outrageous. Everyone thought so. She was clearly siding with E Class when she puts it that way. 

B class was divided. While some of them are disgusted with the end class that they'd never allow them to be bestowed of any of their privilege, the others don't care enough to make a big deal out of it and would probably just comply.  

"I don't mind." The class star, Kazutaka Shindo, shrugs and hands over his paper in front of him. He doesn't have that much ill feelings towards E Class enough to be selfish about it. 

"Come on, guys. You heard her." Kakeru adds. Now that the two idol figures are in on it, most of them will surely follow.

And while the other half was reluctant, they eventually gave in anyway. But it then comes into a halt as they all felt a surge of air brushing through them in a incredibly rapid pace. 

"I appreciate the gesture but that wouldn't be necessary, Seiun-san." She blinks upon noticing a new teacher standing in between the other two present before the assembly started. Has he always been there..? But his colleagues seem surprised as well. And what was with those unusual proportions..? Everything about him seemed questionable. "Isogai-kun, there don't seem to be any problems. There are enough handwritten copies for everyone, after all." The said mysterious instructor twirls a pen in his hand.

"Ah, we have our printed handouts so please continue." 

Huh..? How did he do that? Did he really? Ginka was perplexed, but didn't dwell too much on it since there was an even greater issue at hand that must be addressed. 

"Eh? Ah.. How?! No way." She could only glare at how Teppei took it. So that really meant the student council really prepared nothing for them. "Who's the grinning guy over there that ruined everything!? Ah, err.. em. Ahem, then I'll conti--"