Ch 3: Photograph

Third person's point of view 

"Your agency has already issued a statement." Gakushu says, scrolling through his cellphone for local reports. "Seems like they waited a few days for you guys to be settled in your homes." 

BREAKING NEWS!

Apex Entertainment announces temporary hiatus for our goddesses! Please rest well lovelies 😭

'Hatsune Miku recently visited a hospital for consultation after noticing abnormal symptoms such as heart palpitations and stuffiness. Thus, we will suspend her activities for a meantime to focus on her health. This shall also be applied to Asano Ginka, who is in need of surgery due to scarring vocal cords. The doctor has deemed that her current medications are not enough and needs rest for the time being. However, Yumemite Yumemi still wishes to continue her idol activities and would remain active until then. She is not to accept heavy job offers and would have a more flexible schedule as she is also granted a break just like the other members.'

Can't wait for C3LESTIA comeback! We'll always be here waiting for you 🫶

***

It was convenient for them to delay notifying the public this way. They managed to make it to the hospital at ease, or the very least, under disguises. 

Perhaps published exactly when they parted ways, fans would have been swarming the airport and followed them around knowing where they are. All three of them have already recorded a video informing their status in advance so the agency could just have it uploaded along with the statement. 

"By the way, what was their thoughts of you going to school?" Surely, this as been discussed with them. They must have some sort of contract. 

"They were quite reluctant at the idea but there are other idols like Yume-nee who does so the very least they have respected my wishes. They would only be troubled if I were to neglect idol work." She continues reading off the lecture books she claimed upon enrollment, "Though I am still unsure if I am to continue my studies until the end or revert back to homeschool. If I were to impress father and change our lives by the first semester, perhaps I might drop."

"Quite a big goal you got there for a short time frame."

"Well, I don't believe it's entirely impossible." Ginka twists the highlighter on her fingers and sighs, "I only wish father to look a different way which would also allow mother's heart to come back to us. Besides, I dream to attend junior high and experience such school life. It's two birds with one stone!"

"I already told you, those two are beyond saving."

With brows furrowed, she sets down the book on her lap, "Why must you set someone's limitations like that? Humankind is always very capable of much more." 

"That is if they have the will to do so. And that is directed towards other ideals," Gakushu argues.

"It's so easy to criticize, but sometimes we have to understand the reasons of why they have become that way. Father's actions are driven by grief while mother is under the effects of social pressure," She says with a sad sigh, "It explains why they cannot acknowledge me as someone good enough for their liking. I heard that society often perceives the worth of a child will also be a parent's own. They must be upset that I only demean them."