Chapter 4

Disney owns the Lion Guard and Rick Riordan owns the Heroes of Olympus.

Ono's POV

I hate bugs, especially spiders that crawl over me at night. Sure, I could host a class on how terrifying spiders are, but yet talking about it is enough to cause me to freak out. Hazel and Frank led us to the Dining Hall, which is filled with Campers. I see campers wearing purple t-shirts, orange t-shirts, and some are wearing way too much makeup. I sat down at a table that had a boy with blonde hair, a girl with choppy brown hair, another boy with black curly hair, and a girl who is almost like me: blonde hair and grey eyes, who was sitting beside a boy with black hair and striking green eyes.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hi." The girl with blonde hair responded. "I'm Annabeth, and these are my friends."

"I'm Percy Jackson." The black haired, green eyed male stated.

"I'm Leo Valdez, Supreme Commander of the Argo II." The curly-haired boy responded.

"I'm Piper McLean." The other girl answered.

"I'm Jason Grace." The final guy responded.

"Who are your godly parents?" I asked.

"Poseidon." Percy responded as Kion, Fuli, Bunga, and Beshte walked up.

"Athena." Annabeth responded.

"Hephaestus." Leo replied.

"Aphrodite." Piper explained.

"Wait...is Aphrodite like Venus?" Fuli asked.

"Venus is Aphrodite's Roman form." I explained.

"Ono, for being a new demigod, you sure know a lot about the gods and goddesses." Annabeth explained.

"It is common knowledge, really." I explained as everyone stood, jaws dropped to the floor. "What are you guys staring at?" I asked as a centaur walked forward.

"Chiron." Annabeth spoke.

"Indeed." Chiron responded back. "I present to you all Ono, son of the goddess of wisdom herself: Athena!" All of the campers bowed down, as I finally understood what happened. An owl symbol glowed on my head.

"We are siblings." Annabeth explained a little bit after the commotion died down.

"What about the rest of you?" I asked.

"I'm a daughter of Aphrodite." Piper replied.

"I am a son of Jupiter." Jason answered as Hazel and Frank walked over and sat down with them.

"So, Frank gained a sibling, Annabeth gained a sibling, and Piper gained a Roman sibling." Hazel stated.

"Who is the child of Venus?" Piper asked.

"I am." Fuli responded, still trying to take off Venus' blessing.

"I can relate to you." Piper sympathetically replied. "I hated the blessing."

"Tell me about it." Fuli grumbled as we watched Bunga swing on the ropes. Fuli jumped up to save him.

"I was having fun!" Bunga complained.

"I was saving your life." Fuli snapped.

"Either way, I am still unbungalievable!"

"Just like me." A voice spoke, as we all turned to see the sun god, Apollo. "I have a haiku for you:

Child Swinging High,

Shining Almost Like The Sun,

This Kid Is My Kid."

"Wait, you are my dad?" Bunga asked as Apollo nodded. "UN-BUNGA-LIEVABLE!"

"May I present to you Bunga, son of Apollo!" Chiron replied as we all bowed again as Apollo left.

"Campers!" Frank's voice shouted. "It is time for the Campfire and Dance!" With that, Bunga, Beshte, Fuli, Kion, and I left with the others for the dance.