Chapter 15

I own nothing.

Frank's POV

Everyone is now claimed.  Now, it is time to state them as legionnaires.

"We welcome Fuli and Kion into their first year of service.  We also welcome Bunga, Ono, and Beshte as Ambassadors for Camp Half-Blood!"  I shouted as everyone cheered.  "We also welcome the crime-fighters of Paris: Ladybug and Cat Noir."  When all was said and done, I rejoined Hazel.

"You have really grown as Praetor."  Hazel commented as I hugged her.

"I'm glad to have you back."  I whispered.

"So am I."  Hazel replied as the rest of the seven and five joined us.

"It looks like we are to soon embark on another quest."  Kion noted, holding Fuli's hand.

"Oh yes!"  Leo shouted energetically.  "I have the perfect ride!"  With that, a familiar flying warship came over our heads.

"Seriously, who gave Leo coffee?"  Annabeth asked.

"Is that the Argo II?"  I asked.

"Nope."  Leo replied.  "I crafted a new ship for this quest when I heard about it.  Fourteen rooms for all.  Tonight we all board the Argo III!"

I looked over to see Ladybug and Cat Noir talking.

"We need to reveal ourselves to our quest mates with them to promise not to tell."

"I agree with you, Bug-a-boo, but how?"

"We can all take an oath on the River Styx to keep your normal identities hidden."  I proposed.  "It is oath-binding and there are fates worse than death for breaking an oath on the River Styx."

"Do you all promise on this river styx?"  Cat Noir asked.

"Yes."  We all replied.

"Okay.  Tikki, Spots Off."  With that, Ladybug transformed into a teenage girl with a floating thing.

"My name is Marinette."  The girl replied.

"I'm her Kwami.  I grant her her powers. I'm Tikki."  The floating thing replied.

"Marinette?  I know you!"  Cat Noir energetically stated.

"How?"  Marinette asked while Leo was feeding Tikki skittles.

"Plagg, claws in."  With that, Cat Noir transformed and his Kwami appeared.

"I'm Adrien."  The boy turned to his kwami.

"I'm Plagg, and do you have any Camembert?"  The kwami asked as Leo pulled out a package of Camembert from his toolbelt.  "My gooiness!"  Plagg shouted, taking the cheese.

"Ad-Ad-Adrien?" Marinette stuttered as Adrien leaned closer.

"I could see Ladybug in you.  When I fell in love with Ladybug, I fell in love with you.  After two years, I must ask.  Marinette, do you want to date me?"

"Yes!"  Marinette replied as they hugged.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles, but we must go."  Leo replied.

"Right."  Reyna replied.  "But where?"

"Our home.  Paris."  Marinette replied.

"Okay then.  Good luck!"  Reyna stated.

"I'm Leo, Supreme Commander of the Argo III, and I welcome you aboard.  Please don't hold me responsible for lost items and monster attacks."  Leo stated as we all climbed on and saw Festus.  "Thank you for flying on the Argo III, the only luxury flying ship for demigods and heroes alike."  With that, we all began our journey to Paris.