chapter 4 👌meet👌(part 1)

Still your pov

As he spoke

"Well let's turn the light' on."He went to the Light switch and flipped the Lights on.
"Wow, this is beautiful "I said as I looked around .

I saw a big bed with dark blue pillows, the blanket was a colour gradient of dark blue to black. Than I saw a black wardrobe, a black desk, a lamp , on the ceiling were stars and the walls were dark blue. There was even a bathroom.

"This will be your room from now on .",Nightmare said,"Do you like it?"
I noded and gave him a big smile . He laughed and said"Hehe ,well you should go to sleep now." "Ok...but can you go out while I'm changing,? I need some privacy."I asked. Nightmare noded and went outside.

~♡Time skip♡~
(After changing)

I called Nightmare inside my room. After he came in he sat on my bed . Right next to me . "So there are some rules you have to obey ", he started,"...but if you break a rule ...hehe...then I will have to punish you~. " I gluped ,I could feel sweat running down my face.

"Rule 1: Don't inslut or hurt the king.                                   
  Rule 2: Do everything what your king says.                       
     Rule 3: Don't run in the halls ONLY if it's an emergency. 
Rule 4: Don't fight in the halls!!!                                          
         Rule 5: We are eating breakfast,lunch and dinner together.
   Rule 6: You're cleaning your plate After using it.              
         Rule 7: We all clear the table together.                                       
Rule 8: Destroy something ,you will pay for it                 
     Rule 9: Always be nice to the king                                             
Rule 10: [Is the most important one] Don't ever! Under any circumstances
'Wake up'
"
He said
Then he asked me if I understood everything. I noded.
He stood up and said"You should really go to bed now " He covered me with the blanket and gave me a good night kiss and said"Good night my beautiful future wife .~"
I blushed very much. "Good night Nightmare." I replyed , not knowing what just happened.

He was about to go out ,but I stoped him...

Nightmare's pov

"WAIT!!! I have a question!"She yelled .
I stoped infront of the door.'what does she want?A glass of water?' I thought."Than ask."
I said .... .... .... .... ....

.... .... .... .... ....

.... .... ....

.... ....

....
"Where is Bluebarry, where is my friend!?!?
and what will you do to him!?!?  "
'Uhrrr This little stupid fucker of bArry (XD) again...... I'm so angry .. why does she care about him and not me!!!'   I thought.

"This is none of your business . Good night."I said.
I slamed the door open ,got out and Shut it again.

💙^Bluebarry's pov^💙

I WAS IN A CELL WITH ERROR WHO WAS WATCHING OVER ME. HE DIDN'T TALK MUCH HE MOSTLY STALKED ME . THAN I HEARED STEPS COMMING CLOSER AND CLOSER.
I SAW RED WHO HAD SOMETHING TO EAT IN HIS HANDS. HE THREW A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI AT ME.I WAS COVERED IN SPAGHETTI ANS SAUCE .

THEY LAUGHTED AT ME  "THIS IS MEAN!!! " I YELLED
"Like we give a shit" THAY SAID. I STARTED CRYING AND SAT IN THE CORNER HUGGING MY KNEES. AS THEY LAUGHTED HARDER  .

'WHERE ARE YOU (Y/N) ? I HOPE YOU ARE OK' I THOUGHT

❤~$Time skip$~❤
(Next morning)

Your pov

Nightmare woke me up at 8:00 am by cuddling me.
He got on top of me and kissed me awake.

"Good Morning Sweetheart ~It's time for you to meet everyone "
It sounded a little bit lustfully. 
Ew...
help...

(A/N)

Hope you like it  😄

if you wanna Read other amazing books like this than go Check out

XxNinjaGirlxX4567

VTinyTigerV

and

Cookie00122

There all amazing story writer

♡  nightmare2204  ♡