Ending 2 NR 2 GOOD ENDING [THE TRUTH]

Good ending [The truth]

!!PLAY THE SONG WHEN I TELL YOU TO!!

If you have chosen to :

Trust him

'The voice is probbrably lying to me, so why should I trust it Nightmare were always nice to me...' I thought as I walked to Nightmare and gave him a kiss.
He kissed me back softly.

He pulled the chair away from the table, for me to sit down. 'What a gentlemen ' I thought 'He couldn't be dangerous right?'... I nodded, sat down and thanked him.
He sat down across of me.

-"Nightmare?"
-"Yes?~"
-"Did I have a family? And did you killed them?"
-"Guess I have to tell you the truth huh?  ...yes I did..."
-"then why did you do it?"
-"to protect you from the ones that harmed you..."
-"why did you erase my memories?"
-"because I've seen you suffer. Suffer in silence..."
-"How did you erase my memories?"
-"No more questions!..please..."

I wasn't suprised about that, really. I was happy that he told the truth... But he hasn't awnsered my last question yet... I don't hate him...I can't cus I've fallen for him...
Suddenly Nightmare took my hand and stared at me.

"(Y/N) will you ever leave me?"
This wasn't a hard question.
"No" I awnsered... I was a little sad cus he never told me on his own but was also happy that he told me the truth.(Yeah that's what I ment)
I still loved him..

He smiled happily and gave me a kiss on my lips. "I love you (Y/N)... I love you so much It hurts..." he kissed me more."I love you too~" I said. He laughed and asked "do you want to eat first or dance with me?" He took my hand's and looked me deep into my (e/c) eyes.

"How about dance" I awnsered. He smiled at me and got up. Suddenly music played.

(PLAY THE MUSIC)

He took me to a place in the garden perfectly to dance.
Flowers everywhere. Blooming so perfectly.
He stoped in the middle of the 'dancefloor'. Then held onto my waist, with one hand and the other held my hand. He never stoped looking into my eyes.

*I'll places the sky, within your eyes*

It was a beautyful moment. He spined me then catched me and we continued dancing.
I just relized that he wore a smoking and I a wedding dress. I looked so deep into his eyes like he hypontized me. It was like, the time stoped and we just danced.

*I'll place the moon within your heart*

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.
Then spined me again. We never stoped looking at eachother. We continued dancing.
My heart pounded million times a secound. I blushed like hell. It was heavenly.

*But I'll be there for you o-o-*

*As the world falls down!*

I ran at him, he catched me and slowly spined me in the air.

*falling*

He placed me on the ground again, after a minute.

*falling*

He looked me deep into the eyes

*falling in love~*

He pulled me closer to him and asked : "(Y/N) (L/N) will you be my wife for all eternity?" He pulled a little blue box out of his pocket. Opened it and there were two beautiful wedding rings in it. I gasped.

*I'll lay my love between the stars*

"Yes I will!!" I yelled and jumped into his arms.
"And you already know my awnser so...~~" said Nightmare while hugging me back.
Suddenly everyone were coming from behind bushes and claped and rejoiced.

*But I'll be there for you o-o-*

*As the world falls down*

Nightmare  put the ring on my finger and I, the other on his hand.

*falling*

He pulled me into a BIG kiss. He then hugged me tight and continued dancing.

*falling*

Everyone else too.

*falling*
*falling in love*

*As the world falls down !! (Falling, falling falling)*

Everything got blurry but we continued dancing... I couldn't stop dancing with my new husband

*Makes no sense at all*

I laughed in happiness as everything got more and more blurry.

*Makes no sense to fall *

*falling*

I rest my head on Nightmare's chest

*falling*

Nightmare turns into a monster, but I didn't care...

*falling in LOVE!*

We danced...

And I love my monster just the way he is...
And we lived happy ever after...

"I love you baby~"

_-_______---|\"Wake up..."____

A/N

The secound ending is out and I hope you like It. Sorry here is no picture this time...T^T
You can make theories if you want like what would happen next and who was the one that said 'wake up' in the end and such

Also this is not the only ending for this path here...
And the song doesn't belong to me!!!
Sorry it there are mistakes !

Have a good night/day~

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡