Ending 4 NR 2 !!!THE TRUTH!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!! part 2

♡\/\/Your pov\/\/♡

'I miss Nightmare '

I sighed. I heared that the white door,on the end of the room, opened. I saw a blonde normal sized tall woman, a nurse.
She gave me a big warm smile and came in. "Good evening miss (L/N). How are you?"

"Uhh everything hurts but good I guess... and you?"
-"Oh, I'm here to give you your medicine. And I'm fine too."
-"Mhm" I smiled
'Such a lovely person' I thought
"This will make you feel better and relese the pain " she came to the side of my bed, beside me and handed me two pills and a glass of water.
I looked at the pills and remembered..... Nightmare... 'how did he make me forget???' I thought

Why did he do that?!?!?'

My depression started to grow... It felt like a black hole, deep inside me.
I took the pills and swollowed them. "Got to go miss (L/N). Have a good night. Breakfast is tomorrow morning at 7 am so be awake till then."
I nodded as I watched how the nurse left the room.
I placed the glass down on the table, beside me ,not leaving the bed.

I remembered my dream. Well it was a coma but still... If only Nightmare was real....
Hot tears rolled down my cheeks and, boy did that hurt.
I was just starring stright at the wall, crying.
My whole body hurt like shit.

'What happened to my parents?? Are they dead, for real? Or does they just don't care about me? Anyways who took me to the hospital?? I will never know...'

~\~2 hours later~/~

I stoped crying a while ago but still couldn't sleep. My eyes were puffy and my stmoach growled. 'I'm so hungry...WHAT IS THIS HOSPITAL?!?! I WAKE UP FROM MY COMA , HUNGRY ,AND THEY SAY I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW!!!!UUHHHHHRRRRGGGG!!!!'
I was angry cus of my hunger.

I clamed down and remembered the acident , 2 years ago and one day before my birthday.
21/4/20XX...
((Deal with it))
///Flashback///

It was a sunny day and another day without Nightmare...
I was doomed to do the household, again. I looked out of the window and saw how children in my age played football and catch.

I was being bullied and abused in school , so I am always alone and don't talk to people .That's why I don't have friends. My parents are almost ALWAYS at work. And I have to deal with my sibling. I don't hate my bro he is just always puting the blame on me when he destroys something.
A

nd also punches me when we have a fight.

No one is there for me... no one is listening to me... no one can hear my screams for help.
I'm always seeking for attention cus no one really cares about me or isn't there for me.
This is why I write books. To get attention.

Im a very good student in school and always get B's ,C's or even A+'s.
I'm also talented in art. I always draw my favourite Character's from Undertale, a game and their AU's . I don't like cute things so I draw everything in black and dark or horrific.
One day I showed a picture of Nightmare sans in school and I directly got a detention and my parents had had to come to school too.

I got into serious truble at home...

When I found out about Nightmare
I couldn't stop thinking about him, I don't know why neither.
I started to do things that wasn't normal for me...
I imagened him with me and imagened him huging me when I cryed.
... I like Nightmare Sans cus he also had to suffer just like me in his past.
Anyways stop talking about me.

What is happening now is more important.

My parents picked me up from school today cus I got beaten up very badly.
When we arrived at home they told me to clean up everything and make food for them when they come back from work. They left. I know what they do.... they are just calling it 'work'.... gross...

'They don't even care that my arm is broken. No why would they??!!' I thought...
'WHY CAN'T YOU BE HERE NIGHTMARE?!?! I WANT YOU TO HUG ME AMD LOVE ME!!!' I started to cry bitterly. A idea came into my mind, to always be with him.

I went outside and walked down the road. I see a bridge and under the bridge was a highway. Good...
I got on the fence and jumped...

.......
....
...

A horn was heared

And I was still alive....

"Pain"

I fell into a dark abyss...

////Flashback end////

I was sad, sad that I had to wake up.

Suddenly the lights started flickering. I jumped as I watched black goo coming from the celing. 'Well now I AM scared' I thought while I was shaking in fear.

The window's glass broke into little peaces. Turquoise light was seen. I shoke in fear and closed my eyes , only to open them again when I heared a loud bang infront of me .A black gooy person with tentacles and a turquoise glowing eye was standing bevore me...

I gasped..

and smiled...

"NIGHTMARE IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?!?"

(A/N)

Haha hope you like it! And this will explain some secrets.

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡