Chapter 12 THE NIGHT ÒwÓ NR. 1 (⚠️maybe lemon>~<⚠️)

(Warning : sexuel content)

Your pov

We went into our room and closed the door behind us. He carried me to our bed and placed me down onto our bed. He started kissing my neck. After some time he found my sweet spot and teased me by biting it.

I tried not to moan but failed. He got on top of me and took my shirt off. He smirked and kissed my belly. I blushed like hell and yelled :" stop it it tickels! Haha". After that I started giggling to myself.

Nightmare laughed at me.... -w-...
I took off his jacket and placed it on the ground. "My turn~" said Nightmare in a romantic but dark tone. He pulled my pants off. I got a little nervous .Our room were dark . The curtains were almost closed. Only a beam of moonlight shone through the window and passed the curtains.

Only now I saw that there were candeles around us, on the commode , on the dresser , on the table and a few around our bed. 'They weren't there bevore .I know that.' I thought. Nightmare broke me out of my thoughts by kissing me deeply "mmmhh~" I moaned.
After some minutes he broke the kiss. We panted while a string of saliva connected our tongues.

Then he took off his shirt and pents and said "Let the fun beginn, my queen~".

XXXCross povXXX

I was walking to my room to chill a bit. "You should have taken thair soul IDIOT!" Yelled Chara. 'And goodbye good mood...' I thought annoyed. "He was an innocent monster. And I don't want a weak soul! " I yelled back.

"YOURE GETTING WEAK CROSS ONLY BECAUSE YOU SPEND YOUR DAMN TIME WITH THAT STUPID LITTLE SKELETON BACK THERE!!-"

"DREAM ISN'T STUPID!!!!!" I yelled. We stoped and looked around if someone heared me....
No one saw us...
I sighed looked back at chara.

"Look we need a strong soul to rebuild our universe cross.... you know that.... don't you trust me anymore, ... pal?"

I just nodded and continued walking to my room. Suddenly I heared something strange like banging against the wall....I walked towards Nightmare's and (Y/N)'s room and heared:
"Ahhh ~! Nightmare!!" And "*huff*ahrrrrg (Y/N)...~~~" and more like that...

I blushed and continued to walk to my room but this time fast...

O/////O

"Looks like they are having fun~" said chara "yep..." I replied

(A/N)

I can't write lemons I tried but it was tooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarassing...
Sorry T^T
Still hope you like it... q^q

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡