❤❤🎉🎉German cristmas special🎉🎉❤❤ with all of you

(This happens after the storie ends)

(Your pov)

I slept peacefullly in my bed until I felt a little poke on my nose. I grumbeled and turned on my other side. Then another poke , but this time on my hips. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Killer staring at me. It smelled like cookies and cotton candy.

"MARRY CRISTMAS (Y/N)! GOOD MORNING!" Yelled Killer. I smiled softly and huged him.
"Marry Cristmas Killer and morning" I replied and got up.
"Santa broght you something~ " said Killer in a teasing way. I jumped out of the bed and walked with Killer out of my room with my pj still on.

We walked in the dining room and I said marry Cristmas to everyone. Except for Nightmare .(Lol *sad music plays* poor Nightmare. XD). There stod a gigant  cristmas tree with beautyfull decorations on it . Under the tree were meny nice presents. On the table were croissants and bacon und scrambeled eggs .Nightmare came up to me bevore we all started to eat breakfast. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled at me.
I started blushing.

"Look up my queen~" said Nightmare in a flirty tone. He came closer to me . Then he huged me tight. I looked up and saw a mistletoe over our heads.
"You know what that means, don't you?" Asked Nightmare while he leaned closer to my face. I blushed nervously and nodded while I slightly giggled.
He pulled me into a kiss.

I kissed him back. Suddenly Error and Cross took some pictures of Nightmare and me.
I pulled away and looked at them like 'oh no you didn't'. I was about to run at them but Nightmare pulled me into another kiss. I gasped. But clamed down fast. After some time he pulled away and smiled at me.

We sat down and started to eat breakfast.
It was delicious.

🤶🤶 Time skip 🎅🎅
(After breakfast and cleaning your plate)

We all went in the living room and played 'just dance' against eachother.
I lost two times against Blackberry but, won one against Horror, Nightmare and Beast.
It was fun to play with them and joke around.

After a few hours we watched a movie called 'Deadpool'. It was really funny and Killer laughed his non exist ass off. Then we went outside and made a snowball fight. Nightmare and I builded a snowman together.

After a few hours it was dark outside and cold . So we went inside and ate some cookies and drank hot cocoa togetger. After some minutes I heared a bell...

It

Was

Time...

To....

Pack out the presents!!!
We all ran to the tree . I gave them my presents for them .The others were already packing out thair presents but I couldn't find my present nor someone gave me one...

So I waited...

Suddenly someone pocked me on my shoulder . I turned around and saw Nightmare, who was holding a present in my face. I thanked him. I took it and packed it out and gasped hard, while I smiled. I huged him.

He said :"Marry cristmas, my love~"

(

There could be some mistakes . If so please tell me. )

_____________________________________
(A/N)

I wanted to thank you all for reading my books , voting and following me.
I really appreciate that. It makes me happy to make you happy...
So I thought I do something special for you guys....

Hope you like it

Hope you like it.♡

yanderemaiaxxx
XxX_Ashome_XxX
xXOri_ShadeXx
XxNinjaGirlxX4567
xxmanglexxfnaf3
Xx_ani_chan_xX
XoXRosePaletteXoX
X_Ink_X
Wairen
Underswap_sans-
Th3Gr1mR34p3r
temmmshop
Taytar
spcdg1212
sorrow7781
SebtheDemon
OwO_GalaxyTurtle_OwO
foxy5464
ETError
frisk_kitty_yandere
PrincessReyvonLorenz
Sapphirethehedgecat
comicmaker12
DepressionLiar
Lostsans
poth123
GZTaleMel109
AlterTalePaps
BayanMandalin
aangeellqueen
RayquazerNili
kustard321
Sapphirethehedgecat
DCcrafter33
SaiyaBlack
Wairen
invadertord2030
CreativeXInsanity
hutchshe5362
RahmaAmelia441
chalienexhdx
AnnaAndTheApocalypse
_nagitokomaeda_
mysteriousfreya
Lonely__Panda__Hugs
PunguinArmee
jayciell
Gasmaskal13
Indoraptor106
And much more .

Marry cristmas you all.

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡